[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Just curious, will Hito still finish his translation now?

Oh yeah, thanks so much Xcomp. This truly made my day.
After getting over half way through and then finding out it was already done I am a little demotivated :monster: But I will finish it since I've already done this much, although I think I will move on to Episode Shinra for now since I'd rather focus on something that hasn't been done yet.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
glad to know you are going to continue translating.
And I know we'll all love to see your translation of Case of Nanaki.

orbong

Lv. 1 Adventurer
hello! just wondering how the translations were going :) really curious to what happens in case of yuffie :P

Xcomp

Rookie Adventurer
hello! just wondering how the translations were going :) really curious to what happens in case of yuffie :P
It's completed but there's something else I want to include with it for the next update so it might be a little longer before it's up ^^;

Last edited:

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Just another thank you to Xcomp for this and, while I'm at it, the BC script translations too. I know they've been up for ages and it's been a long time coming, but it's only polite

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
That story did not improve my opinion of Yuffie -__-

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Pretty soon, hito is going to be out of a job, haha.

That's...not really funny or called for, dude. Seriously.

And I have to say I definitely enjoyed this story a lot. The references to the original game and mythos were awesome.

Also..I think its rather interesting that...we finally see that the Negative Lifestream was also circling the planet and welled up at certain spots...infecting people.

Last edited:
I agree with Mako, the references to the original FFVII
(PHS, use of materia, the otherwise hidden materia caves reached by using special chocobos)
really made this one worth it.
While I only think that Case of Tifa and Denzel really adds to the movie, the interconnection between Case of Nanaki and Yuffie make them work by themselves (I feel that the Shinra story will connect with Nanaki's). Yuffie's more dialogue centred story was much better than Red's. A good entry.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It would have been nice, yes.

Barret's story gave me a new appreciation for him :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Well I was hoping she had grown up a little :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I don't know why you find her annoying. That's being a bit harsh. She's young. And give her some credit. She was working hard to take care of all those people...the same people that locked her ass in a room and falsely accused her of bringing Geostigma to Wutai. C'mon.

Top Bottom