[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
Loved this story. Not only because it showed a more mature side of Yuffie, but because of all the references to FFVII, and the information presented about Geostigma's infection.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
聞いていますか、スクウェア・エニックスの皆様?
On the Way to a Smileをアドベントチルドレンのように3次元のCGI映像作品にして下さい~

As incredibly awesome as that would be, they won't do it, they need a lot more action to make it CGI... But I don't ask that much...英語の本がほしい

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yuffie reminds me of Miu from Ichigo Mashimaro, to be quite honest. Mostly because they're both annoying jerkasses.

Xcomp

Rookie Adventurer
As incredibly awesome as that would be, they won't do it, they need a lot more action to make it CGI... But I don't ask that much...英語の本がほしい
そうですね~ 英語版だといいね!

Maybe a petition will convince them to do an English version of the book or whatever made them decide to translate Case of Barret ^^;

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
That's...not really funny or called for, dude. Seriously.

Oh come on. It was a joke; it's not like we have a monopoly on paying people for translations here. I know hito isn't going anywhere. Sheesh. Geez, man.

I guess I just don't take it that seriously! I found it funny. I mean, are you kidding me, dude?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh come on. It was a joke; it's not like we have a monopoly on paying people for translations here. I know hito isn't going anywhere. Sheesh. Geez, man.

I guess I just don't take it that seriously! I found it funny. I mean, are you kidding me, dude?

No. No I am not kidding you dude.

Well if hito takes it as a joke that's cool. But I just don't want him to feel forgotten or replaced like he's some tool or something for our own collective selfish interests :monster:

Plus I wanted to suck up to hitoshura. Sue me.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Well, to clear it up to anyone who it might be ambiguous to; I meant it as a joke, hito! As an up and coming, unwilling cog in the corporate machine during a recession, I have built up a thick skin to macabre jokes about people losing their jobs and being laid off and having to resort turning over tricks or two to support their starving selves. And trust me, there are a lot of those jokes nowdays. It helps cope!

It was a joke, my friend! No harm no foul, I hope!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Well if hito takes it as a joke that's cool.
I happen to be writing my long dramatic leaving post right now. But I can't make a South Park reference now it's already being done, so I need to find something else first.

But you'll get a nice shoutout, Mako.

(普通のアニメでもいいからせめて神羅編だけのアニメ化キボンヌ。)

Vendel

Banned
I happen to be writing my long dramatic leaving post right now. But I can't make a South Park reference now it's already being done, so I need to find something else first.

But you'll get a nice shoutout, Mako.

(普通のアニメでもいいからせめて神羅編だけのアニメ化キボンヌ。)

I bet that shit is so cash.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Xcomp's still working on it, and I think hito is as well. But yeah, nothing done now.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It's coming along, but slightly slower as I spent last week painting and moving furniture/stuff around :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It's coming along, but slightly slower as I spent last week painting and moving furniture/stuff around :monster:

... I've never heard of that method of translating :awesome:

Anyway I just wanted Case of Yuffie so :monster:

Top Bottom