[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I don't know why you find her annoying. That's being a bit harsh. She's young. And give her some credit. She was working hard to take care of all those people...the same people that locked her ass in a room and falsely accused her of bringing Geostigma to Wutai. C'mon.

Damn straight, dood. Yuffie's the man.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's not what I am but what they are. Silly Mako. Quit projecting your belief system onto them.

She rode him long and hard.

You're filling my head with very dirty images that make me cry tears of blood. Stop that, please. :(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't know why you find her annoying. That's being a bit harsh. She's young. And give her some credit. She was working hard to take care of all those people...the same people that locked her ass in a room and falsely accused her of bringing Geostigma to Wutai. C'mon.

Bugger off Mako. It's not your job to defend every little bit of this junk.

People are referring to her childish behavior and personality. No one said "OMG SHE SUCKS".

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Fuck you. Says the person who loves to that childish, immature Miss. Martian in Teen Titans. Get out with your Yuffie hate. I won't allow it. Gtfo your high horse.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Fuck you. Says the person who loves to that childish, immature Miss. Martian in Teen Titans. Get out with your Yuffie hate. I won't allow it. Gtfo your high horse.

Stop trolling.

And fyi Miss Martian isn't childish at all.

Vendel

Banned
Gtfo your high horse.

highhorse.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Bugger off Mako. It's not your job to defend every little bit of this junk.

People are referring to her childish behavior and personality. No one said "OMG SHE SUCKS".

You bugger off!

Miss Martian asks people "which button is for hugging" when playing video games. Give Yuffie some slack you black hearted poopie head.

And I never said that was my job. My job is being admin. Don't tell me how to do my job, damnit.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What the fuck are you talking about Dacon? Stop telling lies on me.

Isabella

Your Mom
LMAO!

Let's be honest here. Yuffie is a fly buzzing around, pissing everyone off and vomiting on everything she touches. She needs to be smooshed, Obama style.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LMAO!

Let's be honest here. Yuffie is a fly buzzing around, pissing everyone off and vomiting on everything she touches. She needs to be smooshed, Obama style.

That cuts me deep. I bleed now.

Yuffie tries her best and while she's certainly an..acquired taste, she does her best and works hard!

.....Plus she's Ninja sexy.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I liked the story a lot, I just don't like Yuffie. Note that I don't dislike her character or her existence, but her. As in, if I met I'd punch her. Since she's old enough for that now.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I liked the story a lot, I just don't like Yuffie. Note that I don't dislike her character or her existence, but her. As in, if I met I'd punch her. Since she's old enough for that now.

You'd hit a girl who could conceivably cut your throat and then steal your shit? All while flying through the air and never touching the ground?

That's not too smart, man.

Xcomp

Rookie Adventurer
Now the race is on for Case of Shinra?
It's not really a race... If Hitoshura's done most of it, I might just leave it and spend my time on other projects. Unless Nojima decides to release more light novel material... Maybe "On the Way to a Smile Complete"? ^^;

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I loved Case of Yuffie, this coming from a peson who hates Yuffie. I think she's an immature brat. However I liked the themes presented in this one, as well as all of them. Each entry feels connected, but remains incredibly independent. This should've bene AC. I would trade in AC for CGI OWTAS anyday.

Xcomp

Rookie Adventurer
...I liked the themes presented in this one, as well as all of them. Each entry feels connected, but remains incredibly independent. This should've bene AC. I would trade in AC for CGI OWTAS anyday.
Agreed. I'd like to see something like that too instead of Anime form. Maybe it can come with a limited edition of the novel ^^;

聞いていますか、スクウェア・エニックスの皆様?
On the Way to a Smileをアドベントチルドレンのように3次元のCGI映像作品にして下さい~

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
聞いていますか、スクウェア・エニックスの皆様?
On the Way to a Smileをアドベントチルドレンのように3次元のCGI映像作品にして下さい~

Lol!

QFT! :monster:

or, at least, all the OTWTAS novellas in anime form.

Top Bottom