[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
About a week? I've had a few setbacks and events keeping me from getting as much done as I'd like, but I'm hoping not to have any more now.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Win. Hopefully things work out on time, and thanks for all the work. It's mega appreciated.

X :neo:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Add another week to that. Were this an actual job, this is the point where I'd be getting fired :monster:

But were this my actual job, I'd be getting paid and half my problems wouldn't be there :monster:

EDIT; to add more to that, I've had other stuff taking my time/leaving me cba'd to work more, and I've been changing stuff I wasn't happy with. Which I will stop doing at some point, because I'll likely never be complete happy with it and it'll never end otherwise :monster:

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Just because Shonen Jump's slacking off this week doesn't give you an excuse to join them in procrastination Hito. :awesomonster:

I understand and appreciate your perfectionist ways, but if you don't finish soon, I may explode.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It just involves more research that I anticipated (watching through BC, and seeing how they localised the Turks/Rufus in English) :awesomonster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Getting the speech / mannerisms right are totally worth it.

*content to continue waiting*

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The progress is you just reminded me about it :monster: It should be mostly done, I think, there were just a couple of points I want check first.

This is all your fault X-SOLDIER! You pressured him too much. He just couldn't take it anymore; now Hito has left us!

RETRIBUTION!!!

*Draws sword and attacks X-SOLDIER*

No Lord Noctis! Enough translation-blood has been spilled on his account.

Roleplaying aside, I really want to read Case of Shinra. It seems unusual in that it starts as early as right after Tseng is injured by Sephiroth, if I recall correctly. I suspect this entry may give us a clue or two about what a future compilation title could be about.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
No Lord Noctis! Enough translation-blood has been spilled on his account.

Roleplaying aside, I really want to read Case of Shinra. It seems unusual in that it starts as early as right after Tseng is injured by Sephiroth, if I recall correctly. I suspect this entry may give us a clue or two about what a future compilation title could be about.

Fine. *Sheaths sword*

So, what do we know about Case Of Shinra?

Top Bottom