[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
How about we just let hito decide since he's the one doing it? lol

Also I don't think CoB got a revision at all.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I wasn't around for the last koibito dictionary smack-down but if it's anything like what's happening now, how frustrating! LOL

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is some epic shit. :monster:

LMAO I just love how Koi and Bito have now come back together. Great to see the word is no longer separated with a space now.

And "beloved" doesn't mean "lover." LMAO amazing.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hey I'm just glad that these pink peeps are no longer trying to rape the Japanese language but .

Also lover vs. beloved, someone explain?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
OFAOIFBSLIGJN WPO FNÖDWHÖ GLWÖMDÄQR("BWÄIDNMQÄKRNM! :rage:

Yes, this is annoying me.

Also, remember the fusion technique from DBZ? That's what happened to the koi between the release of RF and this. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
This is so silly. Heaven forbid they appreciate hito's hard work.

If this person making a stink thinks he/she is such an expert on Japanese, why are they saying that calling Tifa a koibito is describing her "character traits?"

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Okay who is making the lover vs. beloved argument? In context isn't what Aerith is saying about Cloud the same as what Nomura said about Tifa in reference to Cloud?

I know, I should probably take this question elsewhere. lol

Reference

Likes The Bartender
This is so silly. Heaven forbid they appreciate hito's hard work.

If this person making a stink thinks he/she is such an expert on Japanese, why are they saying that calling Tifa a koibito is describing her "character traits?"

Apparantly Tifa is a lover/beloved/girlfriend to no body.

Isabella

Your Mom
I agree we probably should, Tenny. Maybe the LTD thread or something.

But I just want to know how much validity their position holds, if any: they claim because Cloud's name isn't mentioned in Nomura's "koibito" statement about Tifa, that it's only describing her character traits (she's "like" a lover). Is there some strange Japanese grammatical rule that requires "koibito" to have another name attached to it?

I don't think hito's around to explain, but do others know what the hell is up with that?

Reference

Likes The Bartender
Tifa's a lover, not a fighter.

:awesome:

Good question. I want to know too.

Would there be a representation of "like", then? What about 'girlfriend'? Isn't it weird to say "like a girlfriend". That synonym would need a name.

*Curious*

Isabella

Your Mom
What I've been told by rabid Clotis :monster: -- "tachiba" is present in the sentence, which indicates roles. And the "like" part of the sentence is attached only to mother, not lover and fighter.

So how can it be a character trait to say one of Tifa's roles is a lover/the beloved of someone?

Reference

Likes The Bartender
Waiiiiit. If they acknowledged it as a character trait, then why add that Cloud wasn't mentioned as part of that argument? It's like: It's a character trait because it's a role. And it's invalid because Cloud wasn't mentioned.

HUH? We need confused smilies. We are just full of questions, aren't we?

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
They actually think people are going to buy their ridiculous theory that she's intended to be portrayed as a "lover" to Barret or Johnny. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Someone needs to ED this shit. And who runs Destiny Failed? They need to be linked to this front page drama immediately. Possibly fandom_wank should be alerted as well.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Waiiiiit. If they acknowledged it as a character trait, then why add that Cloud wasn't mentioned as part of that argument? It's like: It's a character trait because it's a role. And it's invalid because Cloud wasn't mentioned.

HUH? We need confused smilies. We are just full of questions, aren't we?
"She's like a mother..." Marlene and Denzel aren't mentioned, she could obviously be ANYONE'S mother.
"a lover" NO ONE IS MENTIONED, SHE COULD BE RENO'S GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING.
"and a comrade in battle." No one's mentioned! Obviously, she's a comrade of the turks!

:awesome:

Isabella

Your Mom
How dare Nomura treat his fans as intelligent people with brains? Doesn't he know he's supposed to draw a diagram for us? We can't connect dots all by our little selves! :wackymonster:

I have no doubt Destiny Failed is aware of the wank. How could they not be?

MissSugar

good girl =D
LMAO at the commentpage of CoL. I didn't know Tifa is rather Barret's or Johnny's koibito than Cloud's..guess I've missed all those JohnnyxTifa and BarrettxTifa moments in the game :(
Who is the leader of Destiny failed actually?? That site is beyond awesome :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wait is all this shit going on on the front page of the site? Dude I need to check this out! XD

Top Bottom