[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
LMAO at the commentpage of CoL. I didn't know Tifa is rather Barret's or Johnny's koibito than Cloud's..guess I've missed all those JohnnyxTifa and BarrettxTifa moments in the game :(
Who is the leader of Destiny failed actually?? That site is beyond awesome :monster:

I've never been to that site. I'm afraid my eyes will bleed.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
So, what should become the next chapter to be translated? :monster:
You're getting Episode Nanaki.

Episode Nanaki > Episode Yuffie > Episode Shinra.

Because that's the order in the book :mon: It works slightly better that way, because reading them in that order you get stuff which come up later and it's all, "oh, so that's what that was about."

The Lifestream bits were originally on the end of chapters, but since they're not really related to what happens in those I just did them separately first.

Because that's the order in the book :mon: It works slightly better that way, because reading them in that order you get stuff which come up later and it's all, "oh, so that's what that was about."

The Lifestream bits were originally on the end of chapters, but since they're not really related to what happens in those I just did them separately first.

*Zoidberg voice* Hurray!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Apparently that troll's still there..

@hitoshu How was it not about Barret? The sentence doesn't give any name. So if you say it means Tifa is Cloud's koibito (even though no name is mentioned) it can also mean Barret or Johnny have Tifa as their koibito.

@MissSugar, Johnny was obviously some kind of character to Tifa seeing how he appeared in CoD and in the anime movie. Every one of the 120 comments are all for me too.

-------
"Lawl. Tifa is a sweetheart to Barret and Johnny?"
-----

What's so "lawl" worthy about that? Barret and Tifa share an adopted child? Supposedly that means you love someone. And if I remember clearly Tifa and Johnny do have something.

But why is Barret/Tifa so funny to you all? I think they're a great couple.

Is it because he's black?

Just...wow. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
Because he's black ... LMAO!
I don't know, why would we let the fact that TIFA BLATANTLY LOVES CLOUD factor into anything? She can still totally be with Barret and/or Johnny. Tifa's that kind of girl, after all. Did you see how short her skirt is?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Oh I see. :monster:

Nanaki it will be then.

MissSugar

good girl =D
omg he's still replying?? indeed...wow :monster:

"Is it because he's black?" DOUBLE LMAO!

I seriously don't know what to say....xD
:worffacepalm:

edit: aaah I'm so looking forward to read Episode Nanaki ^__^ Thank you hitoshura!!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

YAY HITO'S COME BACK TO US!!!! :glomp:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Why don't they want Aerith's love for Zack to go on? Is it because he's... a girly man? :monster:

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Why don't they want Aerith's love for Zack to go on? Is because he's... a girly man? :monster:
Cloud is more girly than Zack; as far as I know, Zack has never cross-dressed and actually come across as more beautiful than either Aerith or Tifa :awesomonster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
It's true. Zack is resilient, happy, and gung-ho! Ugh..it's nauseatingly g i r l y, don't you think?

Last edited:

MissSugar

good girl =D
bu-but...Cloud would definitely be the girl in a clack relationship!! I can't imagine it the other way round!!! :rage:

Heart-Is-Chained

It's all the same...
lol eh...dunno what to say other than... I'm looking forward to more trans and thanks so much hitoshura for the hard work you've clearly put in to CoL. I'm looking forward to Case of Nanaki, he was always one of my favourites in the game :)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Yeah, I'm pumped for that one, too. That and Case of Yuffie are the ones I've anticipated most. :)

A

Great Old One
What's so "lawl" worthy about that? Barret and Tifa share an adopted child? Supposedly that means you love someone. And if I remember clearly Tifa and Johnny do have something.

But why is Barret/Tifa so funny to you all? I think they're a great couple.

Is it because he's black?
What the hell? Is this person for real?

I'm RACIST. D :

Heart-Is-Chained

It's all the same...
I actually hope Case of Shinra will be good too, Rufus is one of my fave characters so, learning more about what he and the gang have been up to inbetween will be good, and we'll hopefully get to learn how he survived without Cloud interrupting. Does anyone know what otwtas entry is the longest? Dunno if this has been asked or if it's just stupid to ask, I'm just kinda wondering lol

Top Bottom