Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
So then,

Maybe now would be a good time to take stock and orientate ourselves a bit. There's been precious little communication going on in this here thread and I think it would be a good idea if we sorted out who is working on what at the moment :)

EDIT: MEANWHILE, 16 22 HOURS LATER

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
On my plate ATM:
-Early post
-OVAs
-wiki articles

However, I'm having trouble fleshing out my ideas (ie, I'm able to write it out in bullet points, but can't make a coherent narrative of it). Which is primarily why I want to take a backseat to the RP. -_- I really can't articulate how frustrating this is, as writing's always been my thing. Anyway, shutting up before I start angsting about it.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I really haven't been getting to anything Destrillians lately, not to say I haven't been busy. Got a lot of stuff going this way and that, Destrillians has fallen into a grey space where it doesn't feel like an obligation but it's not fun enough to consider a hobby or leisure-activity.
I'll see what comes of it and try to rile myself into swinging it one way or another. XD

In any case, I'm available if anybody needs anything from me or my characters.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
but it's not fun enough to consider a hobby or leisure-activity.

Surely there's some way of actually changing this though ;.;

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, the baby delivery post is coming along. I just popped my head into the PP to check on it again and saw that Aki has added more recently.

And Dale and I will have a post ready for after the baby delivery featuring Emma and Stolz that takes place earlier the next day or so.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I've been planning future posts and stuff. I haven't found a point at which to make an insert, but I'll be lookin' around. For now, just watching and waiting.

And uh an OVA with mumble that I haven't gotten around to lately :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well scratch that OVA then ;-;

I've been drawing lately, which is keeping my mind on the RP, but how's y'all going with all that baby-making shit? :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Don't scratch it yet!

Mumble is still 100% committed to the RP. I talked to him about it last night.

Its just the rest of TLS he wants to get away from for a while. For reasons.

I would also be keen to get the latest on exactly how far along this ho has dilated though.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
No he literally told me on MSN to foget about the OVA in particular, :awesomonster:

I never thought he'd abandoned the RP itself. lol

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Oh.

That whore.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think delivery is very close to commencing. I don't know if Omega and Aki have more written elsewhere. I just add in small Emma bits here and there when new stuff is in the PP.

It's their show and I don't want to do anything they wouldn't want to do.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
No he literally told me on MSN to foget about the OVA in particular, :awesomonster:

I never thought he'd abandoned the RP itself. lol

tumblr_lnsvy1SlsY1qg8bego1_250.gif

Yeaaaahhh don't take it as fully cancelled, I need to rework that OVA and my general future posts. Till then, scrap it until I find some coherency with my life.

I hope this is a sufficient answer. Till then, summon me if you need me to post or I'll randomly post as I please for this thread and the RP canon only when I think I am able to. Toodles.

tumblr_m3pgsfDiB51rusoo9o1_500.gif

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Hey everyone, got something to say here.

In case it wasn't obvious I haven't been around in awhile, and suffice to say that's because I've become disillusioned with the RP and honestly I'm not finding it fun any more.

Therefore I'm going to be taking an extended leave of absence, a long one, the kind of length where I'm leaving Alex in charge of my stuff and Stolz will eventually be written out. Really sorry about this guys but it's at a point where I honestly can't find any interest in writing or even reading posts and that lead me to this decision to depart.

So ladies and gents, for the most part it's been fun, might meet again some sunny day, so till then..

...I'll see you on the dark side of the moon~

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
could we not have upcoming posts constantly put in the postballpost pirate pad

or at least get some sort of notification that its there

because a good chunk of the time i have no idea people are waiting on me to write in something because i have no clue where the fuck it is

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
I think delivery is very close to commencing.

tumblr_m3yvb7BfA31qeq5sxo1_500.gif

I really hope you mean "being finished."

Also, Aki, this is what people are supposed to do-- flat-out tell people, here in the discussion thread, which post is in which piratepad, and then give a link to it. They also are supposed to state who is needed. That way the people who are needed can bookmark it and check in regularly until it's done.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Well I was really psyched to get home yesterday and start on a proper, full-length post but then shit happened.

Cousin passed away and I had to go to the viewing after 10 hours of traveling and then the funeral this morning.

I know I flopped on keeping up with what I said some weeks ago, but I intend to pick myself up sometime this coming week when the dust from returning, this death in the family and going back to work has cleared up.

I'm not giving up on this RP. Ever.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm really sorry Adri.

Just make sure you take care of yourself first. We're all here for you if you need us.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
could we not have upcoming posts constantly put in the postballpost pirate pad

or at least get some sort of notification that its there

because a good chunk of the time i have no idea people are waiting on me to write in something because i have no clue where the fuck it is

I thought you did know! Weren't you the one writing in pink?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you didn't know. :(

Or are you not talking about the delivery? Because that is in the postballpost PP still.

I really hope you mean "being finished."

I wasn't talking about the post itself. :P

I was talking about the actual act of the baby coming out of the mother and...

Poorly worded joke, sorry.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I thought you did know! Weren't you the one writing in pink?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you didn't know. :(

Or are you not talking about the delivery? Because that is in the postballpost PP still.
yes, i know where it is now but i was pretty surprised one day when i went to what i thought was the delivery pad and nothing was there

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Even though I have huge periods of inactivity regarding Destrillians, I think it's important to note that the RPing itself has been such a big part of my life that I don't think I'd ever truly let it go. Even in those times where I've been cut off for extended periods of time from the internet, my second thoughts have been "well shit how am I going to keep on top of the RP now". the first is usually HOW THE FUCK DO I GET BACK ON THE INTERNET NOW, :awesome:

It's been about 3 years and 4 days since the very first Destrillians post was made on TLSF, and that's been 3 years and 4 days of characters I've spent sleepless nights on, sharing them and caring about them.
It's cheesy, I know, but Destrillians would never be dead for me, merely hibernating. :monster: It's been too much a part of my life to actually cut ties with it.

Top Bottom