Dissidia English Clips & Translation Discussion

XwingsofaresX

わたし は つか
now, that was awesome!!!!! my only concern is that he sounds too familiar...almost like..slap me if anyone disagrees, Roxas, but a lot better.:loopy:

but other than that, they both sound incredible!!!:joy:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Did she not have a voice in the DS Remake? Or was she even in it? I know she must not have looked as cool because Nintendo are pussies.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Whoa, that was kickass. I loved both their voices! <333 And from looking at how Onion Knight fights, I think I know whom I'm gonna play as first. :awesome: I can't wait to see the names behind the characters when they release the game.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Did she not have a voice in the DS Remake? Or was she even in it? I know she must not have looked as cool because Nintendo are pussies.

How could she not have been in it? She was the final boss :monster:

But yeah, the DS remake didn't have voice acting at all. And Cloud of Darkness was green, just like her Dissida EX mode.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Some people have lives. :monster:

I only played like two minutes of III and stopped. After that I sold my DS back to Gamestop. :wacky:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Cloud of Darkness was definitely the better of the two.

...Has anyone noticed that so far, the villains have been having the overall, fitting VA's? It seems like that to me. Each villain has sounded quite in tune with who their character is. It's like most of the weirdness comes from the Cosmos side.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Fucking hell, I couldn't hear most of the voices over that shitty goddamn vocal music.

From what I heard it sounds great, but for Christ's sake, that music was lame.

I couldn't get a clear enough feel for the voices but Terra sounded quite fitting for her Japanese counterpart. Same goes for Ex-Death.

It really irritates me because for the most part, the voices sound good.

Last edited:

XwingsofaresX

&#12431;&#12383;&#12375; &#12399; &#12388;&#12363;
very nice, what the hell is with the music?:huh:

the voices sounds great, like everyone said.:joy:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Yeah, I hate The Messenger, it's so much fail compared to other FF music.

I like Cloud of Darkness' voice in the Onion Knight video, that sounds awesome.
i couldn't catch any one elses' in that game trailers vid.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Onion Knight sounds like annoying KH1 Sora. Fail

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Ugh that song, does look awesome though. Sounds pretty good too from what I can hear. Terra sounds a bit screechy, but its hard to tell.

Also, I never noticed before that the moves show up in windows matching your character's game, that's freaking awesome.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I was hoping you'd hear more of Ultimecia, but someone decided overly loud background music would be a good idea :monster:

Top Bottom