DmC

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
qrchsp.jpg

:/

Now complete with slutty angels.

:/ indeed.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Ashelia- I feel like replaying DMC4 now. LET'S PLAY IT AT THE SAME TIME, I'LL RACE YOU TO THE FINISH ON HARD MODE

akshully I suck at that mode you'd probably win lol.
It's mostly because I'm a health whore and I use health every time I get poked.
and you know it costs stupid orbs to get more health
bastards >:C

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Is it possible that that hair is even worse?

Every time I am reminded of this game I am enraged as I believe I have made clear over the course of this thread. I can't think of anything new to say here.

I won't be buying it, and I hope it fails. It sucks that Capcom will use that as an excuse to can the series, but they just suck these days anyway, who cares.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
He looks just like Ashton Kutcher in the Angel pic :/

Ghost X

I don't actually mind that angel picture, I just hate the shiny underwear-type garment. Any clue who the artist is?

Disclaimer: My liking of said picture has not at all raised my hopes about the game =p.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
@Ashelia- I feel like replaying DMC4 now. LET'S PLAY IT AT THE SAME TIME, I'LL RACE YOU TO THE FINISH ON HARD MODE

I like this!! If you do this, count me in!!!

And to tell you I like the art...except for the fact that its Dante. I'll just stay with my Dante Baby from DmC 3 and 4.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Eva's an angel now? Bwhahahahahahhaah.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

That's a joke right? We're totally not giving Dante an angelic balancing heritage for his devil side. That's ridiculous.

.... right?

*reads what Tiff posted* Oh, you were serious.

WHAT?!

Oh... just... god damn... fuck you Capcom. Fuck you so hard for letting this game happen. Why couldn't you bastards decide to fuck this series over instead of Mega Man? We'd all be happier.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Half Demon/Half Angel heritage? Whoo boy now Dunte's starting to sound like your standard Mary Sue character.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica

Ok...so, his mom's an angel...nice. But I have one simple question...What about Dante's awakening? Wasn't that the game where they explained almost everything? Really ...I'm confused here!:huh:
The only way I might even consider this is if Reuben Langdon returned as Dante...but as things are going...I don't even think that's possible.

Oh...
At the very least, it can be said that this new game is taking the series in a unexpected direction.
You don't say? :awesome:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Ok...so, his mom's an angel...nice. But I have one simple question...What about Dante's awakening? Wasn't that the game where they explained almost everything? Really ...I'm confused here!:huh:

This one's a reboot; it doesn't have anything to do with the previous games.

Also, lol at "angry at the world" and having no prospects etc.
So he really is a chav? :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah that's kinda silly.

Originally, Eva was a priestess that was part of a cult that worshipped Sparda.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
BAWW! MY MOM'S AN ANGEL AND MY DAD'S A DEMON! I'M SO CONFUSED :( :( :(.

Biggest fail of all time, OF ALL TIME.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
He's a lot like young people today, no prospects...
Young people today huh? He looks more like a pot-smoking squatter. I want this joke of a Dante to be the player's punching bag.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Thanks Tetsu for explaining that to me <3
agh I cant even with this shiz. A reboot? DmC was really good the way it was thank you. Now capcom and NT please... At least try to ammend for your errors and Stop making so much nonsense.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
*sigh* Devil May Cry is officially dead to me as a continuing franchise. At least 1-4 shall keep the memory alive.

Goodnight, sweet prince, and a flight of weeping Devils sing thee to thy rest. Angels need not fucking apply.

Top Bottom