DmC

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Someone On A Forum said:
Any guesses as to who is Dante's new VA? Reuben sadly confirmed on Facebook that he isn't voicing Dante this time around, though he's supporting the game and hopes to voice Dante again in a future game.
ORLY? Then that shizz is done with me...FOR GOOD! Not even watching this thing. I loved REuben and I don't want anyone else to voice him. :monster: I've been lurking in Langdon's FB but haven't seen anything. Not even Reuben is in this...THE EFF?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Wait he's half angel now? Won't his mom be like, cast out from heavy by our lord and saviour for having a hell of a good time with folks from hell??

How's it working out for you, Eva?

ForceStealer

Double Growth

There's the TGS trailer if anyone cares. Haven't seen any interesting uses for the shapeshifting sword. It's basically the exact same as Nero's arm. The only thing potentially interesting about this game is the changing environments, but I imagine it's scripted, so...it'd be interesting once.

It'd be pretty hilarious if the HD Collection sold more than the new game :monster:

Ghost X

I'm not sure if that's the trailer (since I can't be arsed wasting my time watching it again :D), but is that the one that shows his hair colour change to white. I think that's a bit of a revelation, or a homage, or whatever.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
YtWOH.gif

Oh DMC...are you still going to release dat shet?

YtWOH.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Sadly, DmC will probably sell more. There's too many people who only care about the gameplay, and some fans like me already have the whole collection of games (and anime), so I don't see the need to buy it in HD, at least not for now. because I am totally going to buy it once it drops price. Lady in HD? HELL YES :awesome:

The fact that too many people only care about the gameplay is why fans have been raging.

NT doesn't make good action games.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Sadly, DmC will probably sell more. There's too many people who only care about the gameplay, and some fans like me already have the whole collection of games (and anime), so I don't see the need to buy it in HD, at least not for now. because I am totally going to buy it once it drops price. Lady in HD? HELL YES :awesome:

To tell you the truth I'd rather see Lady's HD boobs kicking ass and being able to play it in my current console than buying this new game WITH NO REUBEN LANGDON *FANRAGING* But that's just me :awesome: I definitely loved these games enough to buy at least, the PS2 games in HD.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wait Lady in HD, wat are you talking about nao?

Also unrelated: WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR NAME SNOWCOBO LOL I DON'T NEED TO BE REMINDED OF THAT SHIT EVERY TIME I SEE YOU.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It's just been rumored and I said it would be funny if such a compilation were to outsell the new game is all. Sorry if I misled people.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
This thread messes with my blood pressure.
I fucking hate Antoniades, btw. His I-dun-give-a-shit-about-the-fans attitude is beyond infuriating. That and he's using my DMC for his self-insert fanfiction. Who the fuck gave this guy a job?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
LOL WE ARE BEING CONTROVERSIAL AND DON'T CARE

Yeah well, neither do we and hope the sales show it, fgt.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Good. But the fact that it's a pararell universe doesn't mean that it won't be a big pile of manure.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
OH FUCK SO THAT MEANS IT'S STILL THE BEST GAME EVAR???

I'm still half-inclined to believe it'll be back to normal halfway through the game, just like DMC 4 where everyone was also like 'UH WTF Y NO DANTE?'

Top Bottom