E3 2019 Full Trailer with TIFA!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I was just appreciating all the giant-ass sparks that shoot out of Tifa's fists of fury regardless of what she's hitting lmao it's super cool looking.

blah6.gif

Just the flashiness of the attacks in general has me feeling all sorts of hype! Looks really gratifying to play. Like, watch out, badasses coming through!

SeriousCloseHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I just hope they're still using flip phones.

Nah, it'll most likely be the same designed phones as we have in reality today. The Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Manga and Anime both use the same phones as we do in real life, and yet in the storyline of both, it's only been a year or two since the ending of the original manga and the first anime and they were still using the 1990's phones back then.

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
Anybody have any idea how the Japanese reacted to Tifa's "changes" in appearance? We know of a minority who wasn't very happy about Aerith's face. I can imagine, they will show their frustration through "fanart"! :mon:

Last edited:

pxp

Pro Adventurer

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Maybe only Shinra has those mode modern monitors? That would be good compromise.

When I initially noticed the flatscreens, I thought the same thing. I feel like they're going to attempt to use technology we're familiar with as a way of differentiating Shinra's tech from the every day people on the Plate, and then the people on the Plate from those living in the Slums. I think that so long as they're keeping the gritty style and aesthetic, that they'll be able to keep Shinra feeling like a massive, modern dangerous technologically advanced corporation, while still having the sort of feel that FFVII did.

X :neo:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Why stop there? Let's bring back dress-spheres!
What can I do for you?
I was just appreciating all the giant-ass sparks that shoot out of Tifa's fists of fury regardless of what she's hitting lmao it's super cool looking.

blah6.gif

Just the flashiness of the attacks in general has me feeling all sorts of hype! Looks really gratifying to play. Like, watch out, badasses coming through!

SeriousCloseHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Great gifs! I can't wait to learn each character's gimmick and practice combos with ATB skills and whatnot.

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
This is something I forgot about, but now I remember again what was bugging me at the time, when i first saw the PSX 2015 trailer, is the whole display of fireworks looked like censoring to me. This is only an assumption, but would this game be rated M, wouldn't there be a lot of blood and limbs flying around? I know it could still get the highest rating for other mature themes in the game, without to be gory, but I thought to mention it before I will forget it again... :mon:

Last edited:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
This is from The Kids Are Alright. Now the funny thing is, either memory has failed me or it has failed Nojima, because what I remember is that Sector 6 at the time of the OG was either unfinished or badly damaged (I heard some suggestion it was damaged during the fight against Zirconiade, but that might be fanon). From the look of the image directly above me, Sector 6 is empty/unfinished.
Maybe its supposed be representing Sector 6 is more cheap/rundown than the other residential sectors?

Top Bottom