Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Why did it suddenly get so serious? )8

Okay, topic: if Tifa was the one to dress Cloud up in Wall Market, what do you think she would make him wear? Would the dress be strapless? Would she make him wear 6 inch pumps? You know she'd work his sexy ass out. :awesome:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Why so serious? :awesome:

Tifa would make Cloud wear a long, tight dress with some nice pumps, to show off his sexy butt. Also a ttly hot wig that's better than his weirdo spikey one. :awesome:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
A lego dress, because that's all there was back then :awesome:

*gets shot XD*

Also, for the LTD thread, it's pretty dead right now (watch people post tons when I'll be gone sleeping just 'cause I said that XD). I wonder if someone will jump in; it's been a long time since I decided to go for 'lulz' instead of 'OMFG get a brain!' when I read idiotic comments regarding LTDs XD

*will always be sad that she wasn't aware of the huge wank for HP, as she missed all the lulz :wacky:*

mentaz

bubbles
she would make him look like a cracked out whore :awesome:

edit: and make him dance at the sound of Men eater by Nelly furtado.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
Not only is that offensive, but it's incredibly taboo for people to even be mentioning that. It's not a joke, nor is it funny when it involves something so life-changing for a certain group of people. How the fuck is the Holocaust supposed to be funny?

My grandpa died in a concentration camp.......

He fell off a guard tower.

mentaz

bubbles
Choose Cloud's dress :awesome:
http://users.lmi.net/buddha/Images/People/PrideManPinkDressBIG.jpg

drag2006_01.jpg

http://www.screamingqueens.com/files/images/galleries/drag_performers/Alex-Queens-sq.jpg

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/Ancksunamunn/drag-queen.jpg

MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
My grandpa died in a concentration camp.......

He fell off a guard tower.
<_<

>_>

I guess I'm going to hell.

It's just with what he said, and that avatar, it made me laugh! Don't hate me! >_<

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
The dress he wore in the game was HIDEOUS.

Well, look at what Aerith wore in game. She wasn't exactly a fashion expert if her outfit was any indication. She seemed to be under the impression that pink and red were totally in style. I think Tifa has a little more style, but I would hope she would keep the awesome wig. Spikes and pigtails... So jealous.

A

Great Old One
I would personally prefer it if Aerith just let her hair loose - she'd look great with wavy hair. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
The sad thing is, she only let her hair loose when she died. SADFAX :(

It's the designers who don't have fashion sense. Like me. I wear pink and red all the time :awesome:

Also, for the LTD thread, it's pretty dead right now (watch people post tons when I'll be gone sleeping just 'cause I said that XD). I wonder if someone will jump in; it's been a long time since I decided to go for 'lulz' instead of 'OMFG get a brain!' when I read idiotic comments regarding LTDs XD

Which LTD thread is that?

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Fashion talk? let's bring ittt

She wasn't exactly a fashion expert if her outfit was any indication. She seemed to be under the impression that pink and red were totally in style.

I actually wear pink and red together kinda often this year... and even if the colors clash, the outfits seem to work.

Mainly this coat, a cool pink
img10364378642.jpg

img10364378644.jpg

with these shoes, a cool red
29qay5f.jpg

and with one of these off-white tights
2ppx175.jpg

(and whatever dress or shirt/skirt combo in a solid colour)

I think it works if the pink&red are both warm or both cool toned, which is why Aerith's combo isn't eye hurting.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
My main issue with her outfit are the flippin' shoes. She seems to always wears the wrong shoes. The colors on the outfit in the orig game were a bit painful though... BLINDING red and BRIGHT pink (or maybe that was due to my color settings). The colors do look a bit better in AC though. I still find her outfit to be eye-hurty... not so much because of the colors, but the arrangement/accessorizing of them. The skirt is not long enough, the short/cropped jacket doesn't really go with a long dress, the black ribbon necklace didn't really go with the ensemble, etc.

I never wear pink & red together though. Pink, I always combined with cream, or cream & brown.

Another eye-hurty outfit? Tifa's CC outfit. WTF. Why couldn't the designer (Nomura?) just leave it the way it was. I didn't mind the hat, or the skirt, but... the boots? The top? Nooooooo.

Overall, I prefer Tifa's wardrobe. I thought that her original (FFVII) outfit was cute. Was quite surprised when I found out that people thought that it was slutty.

+ also thought that it was funny that Tifa's pages in Ultimania included a "fashion" section/bit.

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Which LTD thread is that?
You guys :wacky: I knew that because I said that, I'd have new posts to read :monster:

Tifa's cowboy outfit made me giggle XD I was amused, the first time I saw it in FF7 - wondered why she dressed up like that. Of course, we found out much later, when SE explained it in CC :monster:

The one that I prefer though is the AC one, definitely :)

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I like Tifa's original FFVII outfit best, I think. I do like the AC one a lot and when I first saw it I was ooohing, mostly cause of that scene where she beats Loz and we see her from behind - she just looks majestic and kick-ass!

I'd love to see her Don Corneo dress rendered. <3

Why couldn't the designer (Nomura?) just leave it the way it was.
I also liked the original better. Mostly because I thought it was kind of cute in a dorky kinda way. And I thought the skirt/top/vest were by far better.

I guess they wanted to "update" it as the old one looked too 1997?
I think her CC one is ok. Minus the boots. As a boot lover, I don't fuckin like them

Vendel

Banned
Tifa Lockhart-Super Mom.

She is so Mama bear in AC. I was thinking "I wish she was my mom". But I also find her really hot so that became rather creepy very quickly.

Then it occurred to me. "Hey this is from Japan....just go with it".

Tifa Lockhart Super-MILF. :pimp:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
I'd love to see her Don Corneo dress rendered. <3
Yes, definitely. I also want to see her young self in that little pale blue dress. I liked that her shoes were strappy wedges that matched her outfit.

+ When I first saw Tifa's AC outfit, I was all "ooooh" too, because she looked cool and all Matrix-y. But after seeing those 10th anniversary potraits, I've decided that her original FFVII outfit is my favorite.

I thought it was kind of cute in a dorky kinda way.
Same. I thought that it was kind of sweet in a goofy way.

mentaz

bubbles
She is so Mama bear in AC. I was thinking "I wish she was my mom". But I also find her really hot so that became rather creepy very quickly.

Think that she's your best friend hot mom. That will be less creepy. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
:facepalm:

Don't start that shit again. There is no pr0n here. Go to 4chan. Quit trying to be funny.

Top Bottom