Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'd go with 'Yeah', myself, yes, since the narration says she answers. Also, did the original suddenly switch to present tense too?

Vendel

Banned
So....would this be considered a second "official" translation?

I have come to know translation is an art and a science.

I am just wondering if we will have two CoT on the front page...heh

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Maybe the other one will just get updated and they'll be a note.

In other news, 'my place' doesn't need FFVIII to be stupid. It has AC. Jenova gets a place. Hell, everyone gets a place. And Aerith wants to take Kadaj there.

Also, AC is totally Cloud/Marlene. How much more proof do you need than Marlene wanting to 'meet Cloud'?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Also, AC is totally Cloud/Marlene. How much more proof do you need than Marlene wanting to 'meet Cloud'?
I just love that no matter what topic is discussed in FF7, somehow it always goes back to Cloud being a pedophile. :3

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I just love that no matter what topic is discussed in FF7, somehow it always goes back to Cloud being a pedophile. :3

Because Cloud is a pedophile. It's been canon since the dawn of time. As much as Clack is canon.

I'm just hanging around these Clotis and kissing their butts. :monster: We all know Clack and childrenxCloud is canon. Why do you think a movie about Cloud is called Advent Children? Proofz of pedo!Cloud. :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Sorry about that. :monster: But if a lot of things in FFVII can be taken as proofz for uncanon, then we can say Cloud is a pedo with those things.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
I'm with Tenny, actually. Gross? Eh... maybe I'm just too sensitive, stick-up-the-assish, or prudish, but I don't really like to joke about these kinds of things (pedos/child molestation, rape, genocide, etc).

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Why are we talking about Cloud being a pedophile?

If anything, he's actually just really perverted.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Gross? Eh... maybe I'm just too sensitive, stick-up-the-assish, or prudish, but I don't really like to joke about these kinds of things

I don't think so at all. I don't get how someone can have the stomach or the heart to joke about something like the holocaust, rape victims, or murder.

On topic: Crap. There isn't one, is there ? X_X

A

Great Old One
ALI IS BACK~! YAY!! <3 :glomp:
Hi there Tifaeria. You doing well?

Finally crawled out of your rock Ali? :awesome:
No. I crawled out of my tea cup.

I don't think so at all. I don't get how someone can have the stomach or the heart to joke about something like the holocaust, rape victims, or murder.
Not only is that offensive, but it's incredibly taboo for people to even be mentioning that. It's not a joke, nor is it funny when it involves something so life-changing for a certain group of people. How the fuck is the Holocaust supposed to be funny?

mentaz

bubbles
It's funny because they weren't alive at the time, they're immature and the list goes on...I know I make fun of serious stuff too, but not holocaust and that kind of stuff, I'm mature enough to know what I should and shouldn't take as a joke. Now nazi stuff...That's not funny at all.

No. I crawled out of my tea cup.

Tea cup? you're british now?

or are you sick?

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Not only is that offensive, but it's incredibly taboo for people to even be mentioning that. It's not a joke, nor is it funny when it involves something so life-changing for a certain group of people. How the fuck is the Holocaust supposed to be funny?

Yeah, people should simply not joke about certain things...

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Hi there Tifaeria. You doing well?
I'm doing A-OK. Nothing bad and nothing good so pretty so-so

You should check out the LTD thread. I bet you missed a lot of pages.

I wish I could debate for Cloti but I don't have the patience for it. Plus arguments make me upset, lol.

Top Bottom