Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

paoo

♥
Am working on an icon batch (still!)... I suck at cropping now, and can't decide which cropping/angle looks best. The differences are fairly slight, but sometimes, that slight difference makes all the difference... if that makes any sense. Anyway, maybe y'all can help me decide :

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

I like them all. :reptar:
But... 1,6 and 7 have the best angles.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hooray for nerdom!

We do control the universe.

Godzilla is a flower seller?
GodMecha.jpg

Yes. Yes he is. Of the classic variety.

Am working on an icon batch (still!)... I suck at cropping now, and can't decide which cropping/angle looks best. The differences are fairly slight, but sometimes, that slight difference makes all the difference... if that makes any sense. Anyway, maybe y'all can help me decide :

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

1, 3, 5, 7

Vendel

Banned
That's how it ended, you rapid.
This is how it looked in the ending scene:
Tifa: :awesome:
Cloud: :huh:
Tifa: (Smex?)
Cloud: :faint:

I do find it funny that at the end of AC Cloud can still get shy in public just because Tifa looks at him (in a significant way). Who knows in a couple years maybe they will be able to hold hands in public without one of them turning beet red. Although if AC is any indication Tifa will be the one dragging Cloud around in public and grabbing his butt and stuff before to long.

Last edited:

paoo

♥
I do find it funny that at the end of AC Cloud can still get shy in public just because Tifa looks at him (in a significant way). Who knows in a couple years maybe they will be able to hold hands in public without one of them turning beet red. Although if AC is any indication Tifa will be the one dragging Cloud around in public and grabbing his butt and stuff before to long.

LMAO. :lol:
Tifa do wear the pants.
And isn't he being shy because he have feelings for her?
And he is blushing infront of her and such, so they are very shy about showing their feelings for eachother. But that is what makes them cute and special.

:awesomonster:

Vendel

Banned
LMAO. :lol:
Tifa do wear the pants.
And isn't he being shy because he have feelings for her?
And he is blushing infront of her and such, so they are very shy about showing their feelings for eachother. But that is what makes them cute and special.

:awesomonster:

Or maybe he is just embarrassed for her. "Geeze Tifa, stop throwing it at me. I'm not interested!"

pink-swastikarealsmall.jpg

Humm..looking back saying she is grabbing his butt and stuff might be taken wrongly.

paoo

♥
Or maybe he is just embarrassed for her. "Geeze Tifa, stop throwing it at me. I'm not interested!"

pink-swastikarealsmall.jpg

Humm..looking back saying she is grabbing his butt and stuff might be taken wrongly.

What? The Cloti-smex is canon. :hohum:

"Oh, Aerith.. Now I'm saved from that clingy-betch-hoe-Tifa."
*Zack shows up*
".......F*ck."

TIFA CAN rape CLOUD ALL NIGHT, HE ISH NOT BEING SAVED. BECAUSE ZACK AND AERITH ARE TTLY BEING ZERITH-FANS MOAR THAN ANYONE. :reptar:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Wut.

Anyway... thanks to everyone for the input. #1 got the most amount of votes, I think, so I'll use that. But I don't want to throw out the others, so I guess I'll keep them all, and just use diff coloring on the others... just so my 'hard work' doesn't go to waste. :P

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
After being given that look, I think anyone would have a swelling... of pride. In their pants. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
haichinamie, either post fanart yourself or stfu and gtfo. Seriously. Stop trolling this club and either contribute, discuss, or leave.

Top Bottom