Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah, I plan to write again XD

And I had forgotten, but tomorrow is a day off in France :awesome: So I'll be able to playyyyyyy lala XD

Ohhhhh she began it todayyy ~~ I thought it was going to be tomorrow! Good job, FHS, I'm off to work XD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

paoo

♥
STOP OBSESSING OVER TIFA'S BOOBIE BOUNCE!!!!!

That's my job.

I haven't said anything about Tifa's cleavage. :huh:
Sure, that's your job.

And my job is to watch over Cloud. *pushes away Aerith from the Lifestream*

Me: Oh... You can stay, Zack. Because Clack is TTLY canon.
Zack: :awesome:
Aerith: :rage:

paoo

♥
You rapid boob obsessed Cloti.

I forced you guys to post moar icons, and you're like: "U BOOBIE OBSESSED CLOTI FANGIRL!!!!!!! RAPID!!!!!!!!!1111"

:awesomonster:
Before I talked about it, oooh I'm such a rapid-Cloti.
"I like Tifa's personality..."
That's.... ah. :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
tromfg-1.jpg

Vendel

Banned
Yeah, is that so? Is that why you changed your sign with Tifa? :hohum:

No because I have seen the light. I am no longer a CloTi shipper. Now I only ship MechaTit!!

And Godzilla should just take the hint and go back to his first love. Mothra.

Last edited:

paoo

♥
No because I have seen the light. I am no longer a CloTi shipper. Now I only ship MechaTit!!

And Godzilla should just take the hint and go back to his first love. Mothra.

You may have seen many lights in your life, but a Cloti is always a Cloti. :awesomonster:
You can't run away.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah, I posted two ficlets - but go back Ninira, you need to repost with the rating in the title XD

I will definitely post moar XD

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Am working on an icon batch (still!)... I suck at cropping now, and can't decide which cropping/angle looks best. The differences are fairly slight, but sometimes, that slight difference makes all the difference... if that makes any sense. Anyway, maybe y'all can help me decide :

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I like 1, 5 & 6 best <3
LOL, I'm still working on that 100 variations thing too, but I usually get distracted by purdy screens and want to go off and make icons of Sephiroth instead.

Top Bottom