Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I also like the insert grin one. <3333

BTW, I watched ACC (again), and I was observing Tifa's boob movements. :awesome: Were they there in AC? I don't remember.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
@rules: what kind of loser actually follows the rules? Hell, who actually reads the rules? I was ~leader~ of the old Faith at one point (The Manliest of the Manly, OWD, went on vacay), and till this day, I still don't know what the rules of Faith were. Pshhhh...

@ Jandi: very nice!
I made an icon using the same shot as the *insert grin here* icon:
acctifa2.jpg

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
BTW, I watched ACC (again), and I was observing Tifa's boob movements. :awesome: Were they there in AC? I don't remember.
Hmm... Since they don't say "Over 100 changes, INCLUDING NEW TIFA BOOB MOVEMENTS!" in the back cover I'm guessing that they probably were. :awesome: But srsly, I don't know. I might just observe her boob movements too the next time I watch it. :monster:

And aww @ grinning Tifa icons. Make moar peeps, they're cute. <3

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
@Oddwod- I am the keeper of the rules of Faith. I keep them well away from it.

@FHS- What's the last one on the second line say, or is it dummy text?

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Thank you! :D

Though I just realized that over the years, my icons have become more polished, but less colorful and less fun. Eh, whatevah!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Holy shet! You're the one who made those icons in the whole second row? :excited: I saved those some time ago... cause I browse LJ for the avatars. :awesome: Fabulous.

Edit: I am loving the Res icons.

And FHS, that picture sure is... captivating to say the least.

Top Bottom