Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Vortigern

Pro Adventurer
rHlIq7Q.jpg

Source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80003398

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah I read that the player can still chose Marlene lol. I also noticed that in SE's version,

he also woke Tifa first when they fall from Don Corneo's mansion.

Not sure if it's spoiler since it's in the last interview video, but yeah :) I love that pic with Tifa looking at the flower though, she smiles so brightly!

Vortigern

Pro Adventurer
Managed to finally find the source for the eyegazing, handholding fanart from the prior page thanks to a site linked to me. Can't view it on the actual site without an account though as for whatever reason its considered 'sensitive content'. Updating prior post with the source link.

Capture.PNG

Edit: Also great call @Eerie on it being from pixiv!

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Oh I saw that now re: the flower
you don’t have a choice anymore and must give the flower to Tifa lol.

Also saw that if you go the Tifa route, you get this (heavy spoiler though it was known from January leaks I think?):

3768911A-E835-4B57-8EDF-94032743A5A8.jpeg6C4FB71A-150D-4036-9AF9-EDC2C2318A76.jpeg3E19E147-5419-4F62-BC20-74DF933C0CBF.jpeg
and I really cannot complain about this :awesome:

Last edited:

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
Can't you please put all the spoilers in the spoilers tab?? Or keep them to the spoiler threads? I didn't know and didn't want to know!:doh:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Ah sorry, since the flower was in the promo video, I didn’t really think about this as a spoiler. My bad ?

Eerie

Fire and Blood
There's no one posting here (nor on the clerith FC which is ALSO strange), but really, not being able to play the game ATM (not until the PS5...), let me at least squee about a few things!

Tifa showing his appartment to Cloud, the elder woman visibly trying to get them together (had to laugh, really :D), and Tifa opening up to Cloud and him responding.. gently (though that might be later on, in another chapter? Maybe 5), that was cute as hell, seeing them working together fine and opening up to the other like this. It felt right in its own way. Like true childhood friends, may I add. Also, her proposing to go on a date together, and Cloud chosing her dress - I'm sure he didn't think he'd also wear a fantastic dress that day lol!

Damn that CloTi scene was strong ;_; I did cry, which I didn't think I would, but damn, Tifa was so so sad ;_; She was also partly sad that Cloud gave her the flower tht Aerith gave him, but the meaning behind is... interesting. Reunion, why hello plot. Or Reunion of lovers, if we follow what Aerith says, so it's interesting on itself that you can't give the flower to Marlene anymore!

And just how close did Cloud want to keep Tifa, for him to hurt her lol? But damn, I'm like "what, we already get a hug and it's ONLY part 1? The next parts are going to get crazy damn" lol.

Interestingly, this one happens during the fight against Sephiroth: Tifa saves Cloud by kicking Sephiroth who is going for Cloud's kill - such a scene of Sephiroth trying to kill Cloud does not happen anywhere if you don't have Tifa in your party. So I can only list this as a CloTi moment, and I'm so so happy that she gets to save him, too!

I am only now watching streams slowly, so I probably overlooked a lot of details, so don't hesitate to share!

youffie

Pro Adventurer
I was expecting this thread to blow up but I'm guessing people are too busy playing. Does anybody have a list of all the possibly CloTi scenes that happen regardless of player choices?

that hug tho, I legit SCREAMED
But is it unique to romancing Tifa? Gotta go check the LTD thread next, though I'm a bit scared.

Also I need a compilation of all the times Cloud grabbed Tifa to """"protect"""" her

@Eerie those all happened in my playthrough because of course they did lol. Actually,

I got multiple scenes where they saved each other/grabbed each other’s hand and one where Tifa ended up on top of Cloud. I’ll have to look into this while I recover from the shock.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I have no idea of what those scenes are, my guts feelings tell me it's all different according to how you play lol.

As for your first spoiler:

There are 3 cutscenes that you can get, one with Barret, one with Tifa, one with Aerith. Tifa's the saddest and most heartwrenching and most romantic, Aerith's the most interesting, lore-wise for the game (but not that romantic).

But seriously, a hug? Wow. I just never thought we'd get that so early lol.

As for the second spoiler:

I forgot about the scenes where they hop off from the train (afghjagkjhz that sexual tension done right lol) and that time where Cloud grabs her hand to save her (in the trailers). I havec no clue if they are on everyone's playthrough tho!

Also I think the LTD thread is dead for now, which is good lol.

Last edited:

Vortigern

Pro Adventurer
I would have posted more but so much of what I have witnessed is obvious spoilers so just keeping mum for like a month or so but
I am shocked in a real good way what they have shown concerning Cloud and Tifa as well as Aerith's seeming view on them.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I would have posted more but so much of what I have witnessed is obvious spoilers so just keeping mum for like a month or so but
I am shocked in a real good way what they have shown concerning Cloud and Tifa as well as Aerith's seeming view on them.

What do you mean? Plus beware, if you chose Aerith as main, you might get something else too. As I said, each player has a seamless experience that makes him thinks it's "canon" while it's based off his preferences.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
"I was expecting this thread to blow up but I'm guessing people are too busy playing."

I don't have my copy yet. :(

Vortigern

Pro Adventurer
What do you mean? Plus beware, if you chose Aerith as main, you might get something else too. As I said, each player has a seamless experience that makes him thinks it's "canon" while it's based off his preferences.

I'd rather not go into detail quite yet, even with spoiler tags. While the LTD still exists at this point I'd argue it clearly has an obtuse and acute angles now. There are pathway scenes based on player choice but there is so so many non-optional scenes, even when you choose the 'negative' dialog.

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
Does anyone have decent screenshots of you-know-what in chapter 5? Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to make some, but oh, I can't even... :faint:
Hope that's not too spoiler-y? I don't reveal anything. Right?
And all the content up to that... I didn't expect SE to go this far romance- and shipping-wise... they're giving us so much!

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I can't, but I think it took a lot of people by surprise, so you're probably out of luck until a shipper decides to go nuts on a replay lol.

Vortigern

Pro Adventurer
Does anyone have decent screenshots of you-know-what in chapter 5? Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to make some, but oh, I can't even... :faint:
Hope that's not too spoiler-y? I don't reveal anything. Right?
And all the content up to that... I didn't expect SE to go this far romance- and shipping-wise... they're giving us so much!

I can do you one better, I trimmed a short video clip of that moment. I'll send a link that I uploaded to streamable via PM.

Top Bottom