Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Re: Faith v. 3.0

Ironically, that would essentially be my parents' wedding part II. Though I can see them getting married in Aerith's church, if they did.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

You mean in her olympic sized pool, you mean?

As for Rufus paying for it, not Reeve, someone else finances Reeve, after all.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

No, someone else finances the WRO. For all we know Reeve could have quite a lot of his own personal money.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Rufus is implied to heavily back the WRO, actually. Never explicitly, but there is dialogue about WRO's generous but preferably anonymous funder, etc, from Reeve's own mouth. It's not him in any case.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne

If Reeve had so much of his own money I think he'd be funding the WRO. And unless he's gone corrupt, if the WRO has earned any considerable revenue thanks to Rufus's funding, Reeve should have put it back into the WRO in place of that funding instead of using it to line his own pockets and spend on lavish parties for his friends while Rufus pays for the business that is earning him that money in the first place.

Or hey, maybe Reeve is an ironic bastard like that. But I like to think he'd have some appreciation for Rufus's gesture.

And yeah, in her olympic sized swimming pool. :duhard: The bridesmaids can all wear matching swimwear, and some coordinating floaties for the flower girl (Marlene, of course).

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

I never said that Reeve had enough money to fun the WRO, just enough to fund an elaborate wedding.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=131.msg30707#msg30707 date=1237113308]
If they ever married...would it be in Aerith's church? :duhard:
[/quote]

Yes... Right on top of the flower bed. *crunch* :duhard:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=131.msg30875#msg30875 date=1237173925]
If Reeve had so much of his own money I think he'd be funding the WRO. And unless he's gone corrupt, if the WRO has earned any considerable revenue thanks to Rufus's funding, Reeve should have put it back into the WRO in place of that funding instead of using it to line his own pockets and spend on lavish parties for his friends while Rufus pays for the business that is earning him that money in the first place.

Or hey, maybe Reeve is an ironic bastard like that. But I like to think he'd have some appreciation for Rufus's gesture.[/quote]

Well, the idea was that Rufus would hand him a wad and say "Throw a lavish ceremony for those to. And keep up the good work". Rufus is an inscrutable enough bastard to do that.

And yeah, in her olympic sized swimming pool. :duhard: The bridesmaids can all wear matching swimwear, and some coordinating floaties for the flower girl (Marlene, of course).

With Bridal Bikini and Groom's Tuxspedo?

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer

Spiky and Sephy looking more feminine than I. Also, Tifa in On the Way to a Smile (which I am more interested in). Guessing that it's the part where Denzel calls her?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh, such a scan should go into the news section. The previous version of that posted wasn't very good. :/

And I think that little kid is probably one of Denzel's little friends from the little group of orphans that was formed. The one that got mad at him for saying that slum kids ate rats? I can't remember his name, though.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But you're the one who said it, dammit! My mind would never have gone in that direction if it weren't for you! D:

Isabella

Your Mom
Has anyone's mind NOT gone in that direction at one point or another? Really, it doesn't get more homoerotic than Cloud and Seph.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
But you're the one who said it, dammit! My mind would never have gone in that direction if it weren't for you! D:
Your mind hasn't been on the internet long enough.

We were all thinking it. Only Masa was brave enough to say it.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh, such a scan should go into the news section. The previous version of that posted wasn't very good. :/

And I think that little kid is probably one of Denzel's little friends from the little group of orphans that was formed. The one that got mad at him for saying that slum kids ate rats? I can't remember his name, though.

It's him if it's anyone. Rix is the name.

lol. Someone page OWD. :monster:

I do believe Seph and Cloud is hawt...but of course, I'd pick Clack over Clephiroth any given day.

lu li lu li lu~

Top Bottom