Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nah it's fine. I was just thinking that with an actual Faith user group we could have more off-topic discussion. lol

Maybe we could have both? :monster:

A

Great Old One
Is there anyway I can give you access to the group too? We could both be moderate that group, if you'd like. :3 And the name Cloti sounds pretty lame anyways T.T

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, this forum just wouldn't be the same without Faith. I joined it, see if you can add me to something. :)

Now maybe I should go make a Zerith group. :)

A

Great Old One
LOL, it's easy. Just click on create group. :3 :3

And choose a nice Zerith picture! <3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
:O I didn't see THAT!

Ohyayohyayohyayohyayohyay! ^_^

But anyway yes, Clack is very epic indeed. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Debating joining yet another forum >_<

I really need to watch AC again...and then get mad at Cloud for sucking.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
D: Cloud doesn't suck!

I mean he was a teeny bit on the aggravating side in AC but once he got over it he kick some ass. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Okay, well, we do all must admit that he's not the brightest up there. :monster:

Anyways, I can't wait for ACC.

And also, the song, "Calling," always claimed by some Cleriths that it's Cloud and Aerith's love song, is being replaced by a completely different song, with NEW credits... so we don't see Cloud and the flowerfields... I wonder what this means to them. :monster:

Anyways, I really hope there's some confirmation of the LT once and for all. :monster: Another interview's coming up in the second, so let's see what they say there.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That I'm debating whether or not to join the Cloti forum =P

He does suck. Going off and leaving Tifa like that. Twice he's done that to her =/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Another interview? Oh my how they tease us! *insert really gay hand gesture here*

Also he left twice? When was the second time?

A

Great Old One
That I'm debating whether or not to join the Cloti forum =P

He does suck. Going off and leaving Tifa like that. Twice he's done that to her =/
Oooh, join! I'm the admin there, I'll be forever grateful. :monster: You'd get along with some of the members there. :monster:

Yeah, he does. He hurts everyone. D:

Another interview? Oh my how they tease us! *insert really gay hand gesture here*
My fangirl squealing seems to get louder every day... seriously, stop torturing us! D:<

Top Bottom