The dark has cookies. o_o

That seems a bit on the generalization side... D:
Sorry. I edited it. D : You edit yours, and I'll be happy. :3

Think the Denzel OVA will have some Cloti moments? [/on topic]
I hope so. I bet they'll be adding more unecessary Cloti scens like in LO. :3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Edited. :)

Also I don't trust dark cookies. I bet they have raisins or other things that make cookies taste gross in them. :P

Clack cookies are chocolate. :monster:

Also Cloti moments are never unnecessary. :)

A

Great Old One
Also I don't trust dark cookies. I bet they have raisins or other things that make cookies taste gross in them. :P
Nuoo, the light side (a.k.a. boring side) has raisins and oatmeal cookies. Blegh. The dark side is full of rich dark chocolate and sweets. :monster:

Clack cookies are chocolate. :monster:
Cookie Monster is Cloti. :3

Also Cloti moments are never unnecessary. :)
Fine. Scenes that weren't even added in the original and yet added for 'no reason,' by SE, like that scene where Cloud brushes Tifa cheek in LO. :3

A

Great Old One
NO, she was put there to show how lame Tifa is. I mean, she just keeps trying... poor girl :<

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think all of the FF characters were put in there to show how lame they were.

They all acted kind of OOC and strange.

A

Great Old One
Well, Cloud didn't. :monster: He was just as emo as ever.

And Tifa was so in character in KH, are you kidding? D : < She was stalking Cloud! That's her trademark, duh. xD

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, just when I thought Cloud couldn't get any worse than AC... KH2 had to go and prove me wrong. x'D

And Squall WASN'T an asshole! What's up with that? I actually liked him in KH2. That's how I know it's all terribly OOC.

Oh yeah, that's right! And Aerith was portrayed as a lovely goddess, which is why Cloud promised to come back to her -coughnotcough-. I hate Aerith's voice, but her dress was cute. 8D

A

Great Old One
I KNOW, what the hell was with Squall acting so... friendly? o_o. So OOC.

I don't get what's with Cloud 'promising,' her. He never promised her. :-/

Either way, Tifa stalking Cloud is proof in KHII. And let's not forget how mean she is to him in AC.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Oh you guys.

As for KHII yeah I didn't like how Cloud was portrayed, and Aerith's English voice was terrible, but yeah, I actually like KH Squall in both I and II. Go figure. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Everyone loves KH Squall. That's because he's not an emo there. :monster:

And I love Aerith's outfit there.

But more Cloti. Um, more Cloti scenes in ACC?

Top Bottom