Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's why Cloud and Sephiroth tango so often. :monster:

Honestly though, I don't really see a kinky bone in Tifa's body. Somehow she strikes me as a very "vanilla" type of woman. Which kinda makes me sad. Or maybe she has a dark streak but she just keeps it very, very, very well hidden.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What are you talking about, Mako? I think Tifa could be very kinky when the situation calls for it. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Her demure and traditional attitude makes me think otherwise. But maybe its just a front...a calm, sweet facade that belies her kinky, sadistic, and sex-hungry nature in bed :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You people obviously didn't play the Wall Market bit, where she almost had sex with a woman who was actually a man dressed as a woman.

Oh wait, that was Corneo. I always get those two confused on the count of them both being skanky whores.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Her demure and traditional attitude makes me think otherwise. But maybe its just a front...a calm, sweet facade that belies her kinky, sadistic, and sex-hungry nature in bed :monster:

The sweet and quiet ones are always the closet nymphos. :monster:

A

Great Old One
I'm really curious how people could think the letter comes from Aerith and not Tifa...
They're going to fucking make up some shitty new story about how apparently the letter is a symbolism of turning someone down, that's what.

You people obviously didn't play the Wall Market bit, where she almost had sex with a woman who was actually a man dressed as a woman.

Oh wait, that was Corneo. I always get those two confused on the count of them both being skanky whores.
:monster:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
@hitoshura

Holy shit that was the most biting sarcasm and wit I've heard in a long time. Wow :monster:

That's some cold, yet hilarious shit to say. XDDDDDD

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I have been complimented on my wit.

And my eyelashes, of which women have expressed envy. They come in handy when I cosplay Sephiroth.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm so maddingly pretty that anyone who even looks upon my picture for a second will go insane at my prettiness.

So no.

But I could (but I cba) photoshop a dark haired Sephiroth, and you'd get the idea.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
So you're like a sexual identity changing Cthulhu :monster:

@BBM

Yeah...denial is truly a powerful thing. It's like the will of Sephiroth. It's too strong to ever just peacefully die or fade away. It endures and clings to life, rejecting the natural order and thus returns again and again.

A

Great Old One
Yeah...denial is truly a powerful thing. It's like the will of Sephiroth. It's too strong to ever just peacefully die or fade away. It endures and clings to life, rejecting the natural order and thus returns again and again.
Well, in the end, even if it were to be confirmed, it wouldn't be denial. It'd be being fucking stupid. Which, I don't doubt many will do. And... Enuo?

First they tell us that the original twenty minute movie is coming back (script wise)... now their 'love song,' for Cloud and Aerith is scratched to pieces. Oh, the horror. I'd love to see what they say about this.

Isabella

Your Mom
@hito:
I see. That's why I don't post my picture either. My beauty would blind you all. :monster:

Though from now on I'll picture you in black leather and lipstick.

I have a feeling the desperate rationalizations will be in overdrive in a few weeks. I can hardly wait. *starts popping the popcorn*

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yes, I am Enuo. Creator of the Void. ExDeath is just a perennial woody faker who stole my shtick :monster:

I seriously can't wait to see what ACC shows us. Cloud and Tifa just keep drifting closer and closer as the Compilation marches on. It's hilarious.

A

Great Old One
Yes, I am Enuo. Creator of the Void. ExDeath is just a perennial woody faker who stole my shtick :monster:
Makoeyes987 was pretty cool though. D:

I seriously can't wait to see what ACC shows us. Cloud and Tifa just keep drifting closer and closer as the Compilation marches on. It's hilarious.
And the Cleriths losing faith in the their religion pairing.

Either way, nothing stops the power of 'true love,' even Tifa.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm sure there's a perfectly long-winded, Aerith-related rationale for everything in ACC that seems to favour Tifa/Cloti. You're all just too slow to realise it, what with your Cloti brains unable to grasp what a true love is meant to be like.

But the short version is "nuh-uh!" and "spirit sex".

@hito:

Though from now on I'll picture you in black leather and lipstick.
Funny, that's what I'm wearing right now.

That's all I'm wearing right now :neom:

So you're like a sexual identity changing Cthulhu :monster:
One look at my fine portrait is enough to make people so gay (even the women) they go full circle and end up straight again, all without realising it even happened.

A

Great Old One
Lol, whut?

Torn to pieces? Explain?!
You don't know about the song at the end, "Calling," changing into something else? With Gerard Way, but oh well.

I'm sure there's a perfectly long-winded, Aerith-related rationale for everything in ACC that seems to favour Tifa/Cloti. You're all just too slow to realise it, what with your Cloti brains unable to grasp what a true love is meant to be like.

But the short version is "nuh-uh!" and "spirit sex".
We are sorry. D:

Spirit sex for all. The fifth dimension of the astral plane will feature Cloud and Aerith doing a 69 in the flowerfields of the everlasing Promised Land forever as you watch as sulking Tifa behind them.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
One look at my fine portrait is enough to make people so gay (even the women) they go full circle and end up straight again, all without realising it even happened.

Oh so that's what happened a while back when you showed my the teeny tiny pic of yourself?

I thought I sensed some funny business going on.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'll never forget about the person who said Cloud would just dive head first into the Lifestream, swimming down until his lungs gave out and he died and just woke up with Aerith again, and that would be the best end for him in AC. Nevermind that drowning is one of the most painful ways to die and Aerith would never condone such a self destructive, not to mention BATSHIT INSANE way of finding happiness.

@BBM

Yeah, but I needed a change and I figured this would be nice one. Plus it was a great way for me to flex my admin e-power for my own personal benefit.

hitoshura said:

ROTFLMAO. Well there you go. Cthulhu drives a person mad, and you drive a person so gay they're straight and don't even know it. Epic :monster:

BBM said:
Spirit sex for all. The fifth dimension of the astral plane will feature Cloud and Aerith doing a 69 in the flowerfields of the everlasing Promised Land forever as you watch as sulking Tifa behind them.

Aerith. The harlot from hell. Goddamn spiritual homewreckers killing mah pairing T_T

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Oh so that's what happened a while back when you showed my the teeny tiny pic of yourself?

I thought I sensed some funny business going on.
I did that?

I must have been on crack that day.

On the thinly related subject of late-arriving back-stabbing hoes and amusing anecdotes that have nothing to do with FFVII, I was writing something with two characters, a heroine and her love interest. Then some bitch shoved herself in and stole her man.

Thus, I can conclude that this applies to FFVII, like how what some random family member thought of AC when walking past the screen does, and that this mean Tifa must also get her man. I mean, Aerith's man.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You don't know about the song at the end, "Calling," changing into something else? With Gerard Way, but oh well.

GERARD WAY!?!?!!?!!! -EXPLODES- <333 MCR is one of my favorite bands DON'T JUDGE ME.

And, Oh. I wasn't aware that Calling contained ROMANCE. 8D

The fifth dimension of the astral plane will feature Cloud and Aerith doing a 69 in the flowerfields of the everlasing Promised Land forever as you watch as sulking Tifa behind them.

Zack's there too. Don't forget Zack.

A

Great Old One
I'll never forget about the person who said Cloud would just dive head first into the Lifestream, swimming down until his lungs gave out and he died and just woke up with Aerith again, and that would be the best end for him in AC. Nevermind that drowning is one of the most painful ways to die and Aerith would never condone such a self destructive, not to mention BATSHIT INSANE way of finding happiness.
Not as stupid as having to hear someone claim that the hand part scene in FFVII was Cloud trying to DIE with Aerith.

GERARD WAY!?!?!!?!!! -EXPLODES- <333 MCR is one of my favorite bands DON'T JUDGE ME.
WHAT!? D: D: D:

And, Oh. I wasn't aware that Calling contained ROMANCE. 8D
No. Apparently, it's Aerith and Cloud's 'love song.' The lyrics fit PERFECTLY! 8D

Yeah. But apparently they're bitching about it right now, and complaining how much the song sucks.

Zack's there too. Don't forget Zack.
HOMG THREESOME.

Top Bottom