Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Celes - shhhh it's ok... I like MCR too coughcough :monster:

The new song is ok, not awsome or anything but it doesn't bore me to death like Calling did *shrug*

Isabella

Your Mom
Just watched the new HD trailer (go watch right now if you haven't), and I loved the new Cloud/Marlene stuff. But I noticed in my anal retentive way that in the photograph of Cloud, Tifa, Marlene and Denzel, they've moved Cloud. He's in a different position, and seems to be facing Tifa now. Just thought I'd share.

:monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Celes - shhhh it's ok... I like MCR too coughcough :monster:
No comment *cough*

I should probably pay attention to these AC update type things. From what I gather, ACC is a sort of "director's cut" form of the movie with extra footage, yeah? And apparently this involves some posthumous smexing from Aerith.

Sigh.

A

Great Old One
Just watched the new HD trailer (go watch right now if you haven't), and I loved the new Cloud/Marlene stuff. But I noticed in my anal retentive way that in the photograph of Cloud, Tifa, Marlene and Denzel, they've moved Cloud. He's in a different position, and seems to be facing Tifa now. Just thought I'd share.

Isabella, thanks for sharing that! That's awesome to hear. Do you know when that is? :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
In the trailer? It's around :42, when he's looking at the photos on Denzel's dresser.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2PUpLMsFQQ&fmt=22"]YouTube - (HD) FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE[/ame]

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer

You gots a screenshot? I be too lazy to watch it meself.

@ random appearances in eyeballz: don't we also see Zack in Cloud's eyeballz? CloZac proofz! All of Zack's appearances are tied in with Cloud. So sweet! *squee*

Edit: we posted at the same time, wtf. Ok, fine. I guess I'll watch.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
HOLY SHIT, THAT IS EPIC. 8D

Isabella, I may just have fallen in love with you for finding that. :monster:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Faith is not Faith without Jem. Null said that (or something like that ) once. Where is he these days, anyway? I miss my arch nemesis.

ANYWAY. Nifty trailer. Along with other random changes, did they make Marlene's hair darker? It's ~roasted chestnut~ / near black, much like Tifa's hair.

+ You is right, Bella. That seems to be a diff pic. Maybe Tifa took the picture. And hey, we get to see Denzel's other (by other, I mean biological) family picture a couple of times also. Nifty. His daddy was a blond, and his mommy was dark-haired.
/random

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
LOL, Chocobo! *wark*

I can't see the other picture very well... I wonder what that could be?

Isabella

Your Mom
Faith is not Faith without Jem. Null said that (or something like that ) once. Where is he these days, anyway? I miss my arch nemesis.
Indeed it is not. And I don't know what happened to the Nullsy. He pulled a Cloud and just up and left us again.

Maybe they took several family shots at the same time. Cloud's probably looking off to the side saying, "come on, Boo, get in the shot!"

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Jerk. Now who am I going to have random arguments with?

LOL, Chocobo! *wark*

I can't see the other picture very well... I wonder what that could be?

If you're talking about the second pic in the room, then it's of Denzel's biological parents. You see that same picture again, except larger and clearer, later on... it flashes through Denzel's mind when Tifa gets hurt, I think.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
If you're talking about the second pic in the room, then it's of Denzel's biological parents. You see that same picture again, except larger and clearer, later on... it flashes through Denzel's mind when Tifa gets hurt, I think.
Thanks. I couldn't see it well.

A

Great Old One
Oh, thanks! Poor Denzel... :(

Otherwise, I can't wait.

But must not get my hopes too high......

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
CelesChere qouting the pink place said:
isn't it so endearing for him to hold her in his eye like that?

Tifa: Cloud, are you... winking at me? *blush*

Cloud: No way! I got Aerith in my eye. Stings like hell.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I seriously love this new trailer. This is like...so utterly amazing. Seeing Cloud smile before the ending while talking to Marlene is just truly sweet and touching.

Likewise seeing Cloud go all out and serious against Sephiroth and actually LOOK like he's having the fight of his life looks pretty fucking epic and awesome :monster:

A

Great Old One
I seriously love this new trailer. This is like...so utterly amazing. Seeing Cloud smile before the ending while talking to Marlene is just truly sweet and touching.
I have to agree with you, Mako. I love this new trailer, it's refreshing to see such great new scenes. It looks as though everything has just been retouched.

Likewise seeing Cloud go all out and serious against Sephiroth and actually LOOK like he's having the fight of his life looks pretty fucking epic and awesome :monster:
Hence your avatar of a Cloud with wrinkled up eyebrows. :monster:

I really hope there's a Tifa fight scene where she doesn't lose... or isn't shown beating up some monster's ass. And I've noticed that Cloud's breaking through some huge pillars before possibly reaching to Tifa to save her...?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
BBM said:
Hence your avatar of a Cloud with wrinkled up eyebrows

I'm a fickle bastard. I move from one jag to another. This trailer and ACC has once again snatched my attention. :monster:

I really hope there's a Tifa fight scene where she doesn't lose... or isn't shown beating up some monster's ass. And I've noticed that Cloud's breaking through some huge pillars before possibly reaching to Tifa to save her...?

I think we're gonna see her fighting more in Edge to save Denzel and stuff from the Shadow Creepers, and then Bahamut SHIN. Like how we saw all the party members fight and stuff til Cloud got there. I don't think she'll fight anyone else really. But seeing her kick ass like everyone else will be enough for me.

And I thought the same thing. I think he's trying to get to Tifa in time.

A

Great Old One
I'm a fickle bastard. I move from one jag to another. This trailer and ACC has once again snatched my attention. :monster:
I prefer Cloud showing off his horse teeth, scrunched up nose, snaggling eyebrows, and squinty eyes, but it will do. He looks like he has more emotion than portrayed throughout the entire friggin' game. :monster:

I think we're gonna see her fighting more in Edge to save Denzel and stuff from the Shadow Creepers, and then Bahamut SHIN. Like how we saw all the party members fight and stuff til Cloud got there. I don't think she'll fight anyone else really. But seeing her kick ass like everyone else will be enough for me.
It gets kinda tiring hearing that she's useless, that's all. :rolleyes:

And I thought the same thing. I think he's either trying to get to Tifa in time.
He looks really rough doing it too, like he has to get there fast.

Also, the recent interview stated that Nomura would just put a pause to the compilation, but not stop it... do you think they'll be adding another movie/game/etc., or will it just be a remake of FFVII itself?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm not sure...I hope its another game, THEN a remake, personally.

Going by the sequence of events, I think he's trying to get through Edge after dropping Marlene off so he can help them fight and save everyone. Which then leads to him saving Denzel from those shadow creepers.

...And you're right. Cloud is showing a lot more emotion than in AC. I dunno about the original game since we can't quite see his face on those polygons but...:monster:

Top Bottom