Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Forever, huh? :monster:

THREE times, actually! Left her once to join SOLDIER (ohey I'm going to get strong with Sephiroth), again after the incident and the town burning (you wait here while I go stab him), and then in AC. I sure as hell wouldn't leave her, looking like that :monster:

A

Great Old One
Forever, huh? :monster:
Why yes. I'll do anything... :monster:

THREE times, actually! Left her once to join SOLDIER (ohey I'm going to get strong with Sephiroth), again after the incident and the town burning (you wait here while I go stab him), and then in AC. I sure as hell wouldn't leave her, looking like that :monster:
You got it all wrong. D:

o1. He left to prove himself to Tifa and become her hero.
o2. What, so he couldn't go get Sephiroth? Being consumed with all that anger and seeing the girl I have a crush on would make me want to kill the beep out of him.
o3. AC... now, that's just douchey. But of course, he didn't only hurt her. He hurt everyone. And it was a unwise choice he made. He left her to protect her and the kids. After he gets Geostigma, that's when he leaves her.

:monster:

I'm pretty sure only the one in AC counts. :monster:
It was Cloud's best intention. Which of course, always leads to stupidity. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Tenny: How's that? :monster:

BB: O? :monster:

1. Naw. He just wanted to be famous/strong. I need to replay game to see scene at well.
2. Like, afterward, though. Tifa's been hurt, town destroyed...and he just disappears?
3. I stand by my earlier statement :3

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Yah, I knew you would take into that male. :monster:

At Tennyo: Um... :monster: (Psst. Just play along, it's not for real anyways :monster:)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's times like these I really need the :giantmonster: emote D:

I'll join tomorrow sometime.

Maybe :monster:

A

Great Old One
It's only reasonable to see why they make those kinda anti sites... I actually do feel bad for them. D: So unloved and abandoned, they have to come to that.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well no one says they can't prefer one over the other, but man I've seen the really hardcore fans get vicious. And for what? Nothing that's really all the important in the grand scheme of the universe when you stop and think about it. :P

Top Bottom