Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
Oh, just wondering Mako, but who translated that stuff for you guys? I tried clicking on the thumbnail an it's... small...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I had a similar experience. A friend loaned me the game, saying it was an amazing love story between Cloud and Aerith. After I finished the game I was like, "well where was it? He never hooked up with her and ends up with a different girl!"

Ditto. But there was one person who told me, "No! It's Tifa! You should have Cloud be nice to her instead since he likes her better!" but I didn't listen to her.

Maybe I should have. :P

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I totally should pull an L and just leave it as a mystery. :monster:

My name is Yhaun. Pronounced "Yawn." :monster:

A

Great Old One

... I can't tell if you're telling the truth.

But I shall call you that from now on, Yhaun. :monster:

Uh, so yeah. Who translated the interview, Yhaun?

Isabella

Your Mom
It's probably hitobito. He's usually the mastermind behind these things. Look at the way he puts his vile cloti slant on every translation he does. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Um... okay...

I'll just all you Yohan. Sounds cooler. XD

Also there's a player on the Minnesota Twins whose name is Yohan. :)

A

Great Old One
It's probably hitobito. He's usually the mastermind behind these things. Look at the way he puts his vile cloti slant on every translation he does. :monster:
He...?

I thought he was a she...

And how on earth did... err, he see the page like that? I mean... that's small text...

D: I don't like how this is turning out.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well the spelling is all its own, but the name itself is Eastern European, and I believe even Asian too. Chinese if I remember correctly. But that bunk spelling is all me :monster:

I'm neither of those nationalities btw.

But yes, don't believe CloTi's lies! :monster:

A

Great Old One
Mako. Who translated the interview, and is there any site where I can locate that has a bigger view of that page alone...?

A

Great Old One
No you guys, his real name is Cloud, but just doesn't want fangirls glomping at him over that. :monster:

Tenny, my friend Bob smokes weed too. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh yeah! Mako is Cloud and Dacon is Sephiroth. It all makes so much sense now! :monster:

And dude, Alise do we know the same Bob? XD

Isabella

Your Mom
My brother has always called me Bob as a nickname. I don't smoke a lot of weed.

Dacon is Sephiroth
Nah nah, Sephiroth is too wordy to be the brevity that is Dacon. Maybe Masamune is Seph.

A

Great Old One
And dude, Alise do we know the same Bob? XD
Well, unless your Bob works as a horse pooper scooper at the Macy's Thanksgiving parade every year, yes, we know the same Bob. :monster:

Oh yeah! Mako is Cloud and Dacon is Sephiroth. It all makes so much sense now!! :monster:
*yaoi girls scream here*

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But do Masamune and Mako conflict with each other as often?

Also in order to be a Bob who smokes weed your real name has to be Robert so... :P

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
He...?

I thought he was a she...

And how on earth did... err, he see the page like that? I mean... that's small text...

D: I don't like how this is turning out.
Are my features that fine and dainty that people mistake my gender without even seeing them?

I hope OWD is back for good so she can teach me how to write like a man.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Their forum gets trolls posting shock images as well. It's nothing about 'what side you support', some people are just wankers.

I have.

Inbetween any English words :monster:

Koi bito manages to make less and less sense as the story gets more complicated.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we at first practice to deceive.

Or something. Not being a native of England, I apparently have no ability to understand the intricacies of classic English Literature, since foreign literature is impenetrable without the special gift of locality.

Top Bottom