Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
A few days pass, and I get thrown into a state of disorient.

As for ACC - we all know it's Cloti, so - people (in general)... Just shut up about it being anything else! :cool:

Oh yeah! Mako is Cloud and Dacon is Sephiroth. It all makes so much sense now!

And guess who I am?! :D

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Are you saying that Tetsuya 'Namine is totally unrelated to Kairi' Nomura is somehow UNRELIABLE when it comes to statements about upcoming product, Nama?

BLASPHEMY!
::Gets his burnin' stake::

A

Great Old One
Looks pretty clear to me! I'm glad Aerith has a bigger role. She deserves it.

Lol, yes, but I'm still unsure if that's supposed to be an April's Fool Joke or not.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Oh yeah! Mako is Cloud and Dacon is Sephiroth. It all makes so much sense now! :monster:

Do you want to die?

Nah nah, Sephiroth is too wordy to be the brevity that is Dacon. Maybe Masamune is Seph.

Did you just call me a nigger?

Lol what, Sephiroth is wordy now? I use bigger words than that long haired faggot on my best day!

A few days pass, and I get thrown into a state of disorient.

As for ACC - we all know it's Cloti, so - people (in general)... Just shut up about it being anything else! :cool:

And guess who I am?! :D

CloTi is epic win. That's final.

You are Yuffie. xD Hyper. Hyper. Hyper.

@ BBM: I think it's a joke.

A

Great Old One
Yeah, seriously. Lol, did you see the amount of comments in the Lifestream news page?

That may just a new record. XD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, dude, come on, Nomura pulls this kind of shit all the time.

Also as far as to comments on the front page go about Nomura not caring about the LTD, I never took it as that. I always figured he was just too afraid of upsetting one or the other by being subtle about the truth.

Either that or he's come to realize how important it is to people (a fact I'm sure pisses them all off) and is saying what he's saying for the sake of DVD sales. :monster:

A

Great Old One
I don't know, I have a really big feeling that this is just a prank - unless Mako would actually confirm that to us....

And he plays mind tricks. :monster:

Either some people on TLS are in on this joke, or you really haven't heard of "once bitten, twice shy." :D
I was already disappointed with yours. D:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Also as far as to comments on the front page go about Nomura not caring about the LTD, I never took it as that. I always figured he was just too afraid of upsetting one or the other by being subtle about the truth.

Either that or he's come to realize how important it is to people (a fact I'm sure pisses them all off) and is saying what he's saying for the sake of DVD sales. :monster:

A

Great Old One

Um, you posted this twice. :monster:

But yeah, I want it to be confirmed whether or not it's a fake...

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Of course it's fake.

* Scan looks dodgy/photoshopped.
* Conveniently came out of nowhere.
* Doesn't link back to a verified source.
* Includes controversial content.

Do the math. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Of course it's fake.

* Scans looks dodgy/photoshopped.
* Conveniently came out of nowhere.
* Doesn't link back to a verified source.
* Includes controversial content.

Do the math. :monster:
I actually checked the link - and it had nothing on this interview. The scan is way too small, and yes, Nomura isn't stupid.

Er gawd. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Dammit I had a feeling that my post would pop up twice. I was having a connection hiccup at the time. :/

Anyway I think it's real. :) A

And that Nomura is confirming Cloti. :monster:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
How much they paying you, Tenz? :monster:

And a gift for BBM:

hair_dye_blonde_01.jpg

Isabella

Your Mom
LOL @ all the responses on the front page. Where did all these people come from? :monster: Real or fake, that scan has been a boon for TLS page views.

Top Bottom