Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
lol I don't think Nomura is outright telling a lie. He's just being ambiguous per usual. It seems very obvious that Nomura is implying Cloud being paired up with this "special woman," and who else could that be but Tifa? :)

Anyway I have things to go do. I'll be back later. :)
Um... Aerith.

Alright. ^^

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well don't worry, he means Tifa. I know these things. I sneaked into SE and brainwashed them all into being Cloti. :P

Later!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It seems very obvious that Nomura is implying Cloud being paired up with this "special woman," and who else could that be but Tifa?

Yeah, unless there's some hidden ground breaking Clerith scene we don't know about, because so far all of the scans, Ultimania's, Novels, etc have been...

TIFA
TIFA
TIFA
TIFA
x
Cloud. =)
With a slight mention of Aerith.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Sorry about the mix up, but I can assure you that everything in that article is what was there and translated. I got the larger version of the scan posted on the front page. So yeah, it's fucking crazy. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Sorry about the mix up, but I can assure you that everything in that article is what was there and translated. I got the larger version of the scan posted on the front page. So yeah, it's fucking crazy. :monster:
I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT!

Thanks Tenny for telling me in the first place. :3 (By the way, my posts about being unsure are not real).

Mako you betch, man, that was epic. You seriously got me there. That's some real good fake Nomura-esque lines you got there. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I have no idea what you're talking about. You can believe me. Is this the face of a man who would tell lies? Especially on this day? :monster:

A

Great Old One
So you're putting on this act until the end of April's Fool Day, am I right?

Heeheehee... I can't stop laughing from this, seriously, I swear most who've read that interview have fallen for it. Epic win. :monster:

*smacks Mako*

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I admit when I first skimmed the "article", I thought "Nomura" was implying that we'd see some kind of Last Order bullshit and Sephiroth would take flight or something. Not that Sephiroth would actually win. :rolleyes:

As for the Cloti stuffz, I misread that as Cloud forgiving himself and spending the rest of his life with Tifa, which is nothing new. It wasn't until I went back that I realized it was bogus.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What "Nomura" says is hardly bogus. There's no reason at all to doubt Ondore's translation of the scan. If this is what "Nomura" says to expect, I see no reason to suspect otherwise.

:monster: :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I kind of view Aerith as this silent, holy protector that everyone reveres in a more spiritual way.

Now doesn't that sound better than her having an endless love affair with Cloud? Seriously it seems like some of the more hardcore Clerith are hurting her character more than defending it.

No, that sounds equally shit.

She should have stayed as the "innocent girl who died trying to save the world".

Turning her into the some ever present banshee is fucking retarded.

A

Great Old One
What "Nomura" says is hardly bogus. There's no reason at all to doubt Ondore's translation of the scan. If this is what "Nomura" says to expect, I see no reason to suspect otherwise.

:monster: :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster:
I don't think Nomura would be that open to speaking about the Love Triangle itself. :monster:

I'm just glad that it's FINALLY been confirmed. Man, I've had my suspicions since yesterday. I was wondering why you weren't replying to me. ._.

A

Great Old One
I'm just amused that an LTD-tinged interview can still rile up so many people. :rolleyes:
It always has.

:monster:

I mean, I really wouldn't be surprised if there were full blown debates going on the day after ACC was released.

Isabella

Your Mom
I enjoy a good LT tussle as much as the next person, as most of you know, but sometimes I feel that's all some people care about. Could any other topic have broken the 100-comment mark on the front page?

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
It was a success! Someone try spelling rinoa backwards, is all I've got to say hehe.

A

Great Old One
I enjoy a good LT tussle as much as the next person, as most of you know, but sometimes I feel that's all some people care about. Could any other topic have broken the 100-comment mark on the front page?
Well, I comment in every thing I see Final Fantasy VII related so I really don't know. :monster:

It was a success! Someone try spelling rinoa backwards, is all I've got to say hehe.
Aonir.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It always has.

:monster:

I mean, I really wouldn't be surprised if there were full blown debates going on the day after ACC was released.

Day of.

Maybe?

R i n o a b a c k w a r d s.

But yeah. It didn't even actually SAY anything. And what it did say, STILL said nothing!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
No, that sounds equally shit.

She should have stayed as the "innocent girl who died trying to save the world".

Turning her into the some ever present banshee is fucking retarded.

Well now that it seems the cat is out of the bag I think I can safely say that I was just trying to run with the joke here. :P

Also the Rinoa you see here isn't the Rinoa who was on ACF staff.

Top Bottom