Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's alright, happens to the best of us especially when sleep-deprived. Speaking of which, I'm off to bed, 'night all :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
'kay, but I wasn't able to sleep so maybe something else would help moar :wacky:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
might be a good idea. I'll probably try again after this album is over.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Happy birthday, Dante. :D

A

Great Old One
Because I posted so much in the Clerith club, I might as well post some more here (by the way, Masumne, lots of artists draw Tifa separately):

EDIT: We should have a Tifa fanclub.

ct120.jpg

2it50yg.jpg

2e3vdkm.jpg

11wbhj8.jpg

34rjgwj.jpg

flk5cg.jpg

29nc8x5.jpg

Lol

jja1zp.jpg

cloudandtifa.jpg

2vjbs3m.png

2motw08.jpg

CloudandTifaFanart7.jpg

rky8lz.jpg

ctGarakuta7.jpg

2nl7281.jpg

r2oz75.jpg

2lsdzif.jpg

5dp2c6.jpg

AlGoldsaucer.jpg

ctwh6.jpg

Cloud_and_Tifa_by_EErieFaery.jpg

tifa_s_love_struck_by_spidamonkey.jpg

Vday_1_of_4__Careless_Whisper_by_marc21.jpg

__003_Light___by_chibiasta.jpg

Favorite <3

2a7ues8.jpg

2vnmbd2.jpg

29m3tol.jpg

2rm4ld4.jpg

243565151a4387276396b528797473l.jpg

halloween2007.jpg

6-2top.jpg

06_11_13.gif

cxt03_yuki.jpg

H'okay, so that's all I have for now. :awesomonster:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Hey first post on the 100th page per the default forum setting. It's a milestone! :D

Very nice art, though. I like it. :)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
100 pages! -asplodes- I love the date scene drawing- because I absolutely LOVE Garakuta's art. They're definitely one of my favorites. =) I've seen that Cloti artists often draw Tifa alone, but rarely Cloud. O_O

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
100 pages! -asplodes- I love the date scene drawing- because I absolutely LOVE Garakuta's art. They're definitely one of my favorites. =) I've seen that Cloti artists often draw Tifa alone, but rarely Cloud. O_O

Clearly, they only like the couple for Tifa's large tracts of land. :awesomonster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Obviously. :B They're also obsessed with sex.

Unfortunately, their love of sex prevents them from realizing the true love of FFVII.

...Cloud/Zack. :reptar:

A

Great Old One
Oh yays, I didn't realize that I had the 100th page poast. :awesomonster:

I love Garakuta's art. <3

EDIT: Tiff, are you sure about that? I've seen a lot of Japanese Cloti artists, who've drawn Cloud and Tifa separately and together. I would post some separate Cloud and Tifa drawings, but, that would take the whole point of this club away. :monster:

And the true love of Final Fantasy VII is Cloud... and himself. :monster: Why else would his hair be so well taken care of?

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I saw it... but it just now registered, Ten, lol.

Also, I'm not sure Ali. That's just what I have encountered for myself. xD

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
100 pages is a big accomplishment, yes? :B

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I feel the same way about that pic. It's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but Tifa's arm is twisted in an impossible way.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's not an impossible twist, it's THE WRONG ARM.

Or a hideously broken hand.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2it50yg.jpg

Classy. You can see they're waiting for Cait Sith to answer the door so they can give the password to Cid's speakeasy.

(Got thought of FF7 playing out as 1920 mob film. It works well.)

A

Great Old One
It looks really strange, but I thought I always assumed it was a broken hand, lol. I mean, she's wearing her cowboy outfit, so it's possible that when she fell she snapped it or something.

Top Bottom