Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Augh, I hate you guys! I didn't even notice it, and now it's ruined the whole picture because I can't stop looking at it. T___T

A

Great Old One
Here, this'll help:

ctwh22.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That pic is epic. It's such a frumpy dress, too, and Cloud is trying to look all badass in it while Tifa is just laughing. XD

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Or a hideously broken hand.

'Hideous' would be the correct word for it. *shudder* Poor Tifa. No wonder Cloud's crying.

CelesChere said:
Augh, I hate you guys! I didn't even notice it, and now it's ruined the whole picture because I can't stop looking at it. T___T

... Sorry? :monster:

It is a beautiful picture, but... the hand. The hand!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I can accept it just being badly twisted/broken, especially considering the scene.

but yeah, I get why it would be bothersome to some :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
No hand could ever be broken or twisted in a way that would make the right hand seem like the left one. :wacky:
Unless Sephiroth cut off her thumb and put it on again at the other side of her hand for no particular reason....:P

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Ok fine, when I actually look at it proper it is impossible. I just wonder how the artist managed to do something so... weird. It's not like it's a common or easily-made mistake (especially if otherwise the picture looks fine).

A

Great Old One
YOU GUYS HAVE TO STOP OBSESSING ABOUT THIS, MY GOD. NOW, MORE FANART:

ff731.jpg

By the way, this is intentional. :monster:

A

Great Old One
They both have screwed up body parts. They should just be lucky it's not screwed up anywhere else.

:awesomonster:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I just wonder how the artist managed to do something so... weird. It's not like it's a common or easily-made mistake (especially if otherwise the picture looks fine).

Maybe the artist used a reference image for a hand draped limply on the ground, only he/she forgot that it should be for the right hand.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO STOP OBSESSING ABOUT THIS, MY GOD.

Never! I must nitpick on fanart to lamely justify the years I spent memorising and drawing human bones, skeletons and body parts for biology and basic anatomy.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ooooooooooooo nice nice nice nice nice. ^_^

Do you have a link to the dA page of the artist who drew that pic that's third from the bottom?

Also really loving the, "Thanks for 22,000 hits" pic. :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol That's not the artist I was talking about but she has a cute gallery, too.

I meant the pic that you said you like, too. :) Who is that artist?

Top Bottom