Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
It says "lol ur mum". :B

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Ur face. :3

And Aki, what did you think of the spoiler quote, if you... saw it?

Did not see. What page or what quote? :monster:

A

Great Old One
Well, there's this:

Tifa’s page talks about how she gives Cloud encouragement, and ends up creating the catalyst for him regaining the will to fight. I’d like to believe this also leads to her salvation.

Then there's this:

Cloud didn't just leave Seventh Heaven because of his own depression and fear. He wanted to try to find a cure for Geostigma because of Denzel, and contracted the disease while he was gone.

By the way, I love your icon.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think they are fantastic. Over time the way Cloud was acting in AC did kind of start to bother me. But this makes him seem more proactive and less, "Woe is me I fail."

Flowing Ice

Pro Adventurer
I'd like to join! I don't mind the Cloud/Aerith ship, but overall, I'm way more supportive of CloTi! So, hope i can engage in lots of fun conversations in here.

A

Great Old One
I guess the server is temporarily down. <<; This happened before though, so I guess I'll just have to wait. D:

And hang out here. :monster:

A

Great Old One
NO YOU CANNOT! :monster:

Of course you can. <333 Ask Tenny, lol.

And Leena, can you see the Cloti forum? Because I can't. : <

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I made a thread in the Cloti forum... but now I can't see it. D:

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
All of the Invisionfree forums are down from what I have seen. I love your thread. =)

A

Great Old One
Yeah, and the Zetaboards too... : <

And thank you, thank you! <3 <3 I'm making a Dante signature right now. :D

Top Bottom