Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
No, he said that was false. Both Tifa and Aerith are the main heroines, though, in AC, I think Tifa is the main heroine, as it shows in the countless books, sites, and blah.
He never said it was false. It WAS his idea to kill her off, and to bring in Tifa. I think that he just thinks that people twist his words a bit or something (make it sound like he hated Aeris, and wanted Tifa to take over the whole story).

+ Lifestream sequence was always one of my fave parts in the game. In my opnion, it's also probably the most important part of the game.

A

Great Old One
I'm pretty sure this was the sequence:

Nomura (laughs): I have no idea where people get that idea from... blah blah...

I'll look for the quote.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
http://tifa.nu/tifa/original/original.php?z=love02

I used to have a scan of that quote too, but it muse have gotten lost in one of my gazillion folders. Someone else got? Anyway... The quote/line/interview from Dismantling came before all the hate mail was thrown at him. He backtracked, and tried to fix his "mistake," but he most definitely said it at one point.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I think the quote made it sound kind of flippant, like he just rung up one day and said "lols, kill the bitch." But it was more serious than that, and the interview only had the jokey part of what he said or something.

I had all of Nomura's interview page to prove a point before, but I don't think I still have it.

But I thought she was a bully who mentally abused Cloud.
How do you like my lies?

It's been so long since I've twisted something. I've just been so bored lately. Like those housewifes who sleep with the plumber/milkman/postman/all three.

Only I twist video game interviews instead of sleeping with random men.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Are there many men who get turned on by video-game-based lies? That's all I've got, you see.

That and my hot body.

funnypicturesyourcathas.jpg

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Hito's found 4chan. :monster:

Tennyo said:
Oh oops, I always thought it was true. *did a project on Nomura's art for a drawing class and said that killing Aerith was his idea* XD

Did you adjust your glasses like a little know-it-all? :P

Does anyone remember how back on ACF we were contemplating having someone change the name of Devotion for a day just to see what would happen? :monster:

I think we talked about doing it on April Fool's or something. lol

I remember that, it was funny.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Did you adjust your glasses like a little know-it-all? :P

Maybe I should have *adjusts non-existent glasses*

But my teacher didn't seem to care much about whether the facts were right or not so much as he did about our ability to reproduce our chosen artist's style for said project.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Cloud has such a cute butt in that picture. -Ahem-

Post that fabulous Cloti art you posted in the chatbox the other day!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No, Nin, you aren't allowed. You're never allowed. Only the cool kids are. :neom:
UR A BUTTFACE. :comedian: U CLOTI H0R GO INJECT MAYONNAISE INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM.

You must walk the Ring of Death before joining. :awesomonster:

I came, I saw, I brought back a t-shirt.

Top Bottom