Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
After looking at your first post on this page I was wondering if maybe it was Korean instead. Korean has those little circle things. XD

And yes, I echo what Bella says. Any new translations? More specifically Cloti translations?

A

Great Old One
It's Korean Ali's using. I know it's Korean. Don't know what it's saying :monster:
Life's greatest mysteries shall never be revealed than. :monster:

After looking at your first post on this page I was wondering if maybe it was Korean instead. Korean has those little circle things. XD
즐으! ^^

Yeah, any translations coming out?

Isabella

Your Mom
Oh I see. I'd start responding in Latin, but it's a dead language. No need to show my age. :monster:

... and with that, BELLA IS EPIC

A

Great Old One
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 이가체미다! ^.^

Okay, I should really stop. Latin would be awesome to learn. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
There's more Zerith/whatever you call that than this is C/T stuff (by more, I mean 'Aerith's first love Zack is always by her side').

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I don't care what kind of kinky sex games Aerith is into, but please keep them out of this thread.

What Zack is to Aerith can only be expressed through lolcats.

funny-pictures-you-have-a-freeloade.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So Zack is just going to get all fat with a pudgy belly while watching TV and eating Blizzards? XD

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
That's not fat, it's just muscle waiting to be shaped.

I don't know what Blizzards are, but since he's dead and in the Lifestream I'm going to assume that's some kind of Soylent Green-type food.

Since Maiden had Aerith say she'd only call Zack if she was really lonely, but now he's always there, I'm going to assume that living inside Cloud isn't doing it for her. Or she's cheating on Cloud, in his own head.

A

Great Old One
Soylent Green are people... SOYLENT GREEN ARE PEOPLE!

I'm assuming that Zack can't take the hint. The poor bastard.

Isabella

Your Mom
If Zack is always with Aerith, and Aerith is inside Cloud ... no wonder Cloud is having a breakdown. His little body can only hold so many consciousnesses.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Don't know what a Blizzard is? OH THE BLASPHEMY!

http://www.blizzardfanclub.com/

Because that cat has one sitting right next to it. :P

Or maybe it was just a pop but it's still Dariy Queen and Blizzards are from Dairy Queen and so I choose to insert my own reality!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I like DQ. Also tortellini. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That's not fat, it's just muscle waiting to be shaped.

I don't know what Blizzards are, but since he's dead and in the Lifestream I'm going to assume that's some kind of Soylent Green-type food.

Mmmm... Soylent Milkshakes.

Since Maiden had Aerith say she'd only call Zack if she was really lonely, but now he's always there, I'm going to assume that living inside Cloud isn't doing it for her. Or she's cheating on Cloud, in his own head.

Is it cheating when he's sleeping with the other man too?

The glorious spin on this information ought to be hilarious. I mean, these are the people who turned 'Tifa uses her words to help Cloud instead of lecturing' into 'The lecturing, naggy abusive bitch' by sheer force of denial alone.

A

Great Old One
Mmmm... Soylent Milkshakes.
I'd like some Soylent Green out of you. :awesomonster:

Tenny, she's a member at the forum too. She's a great cosplayer, and she draws nice fanart. ^^

The best Tifa cosplayer by far would have to be this one:

cosplay_tifa01.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'd like some Soylent Green out of you. :awesomonster:

Tenny, she's a member at the forum too. She's a great cosplayer, and she draws nice fanart. ^^

You naughty girl you. Well, if you want, you can get it right from the tap.

The best Tifa cosplayer by far would have to be this one:

cosplay_tifa01.jpg

Not ManTifa? Also, she's pretty good, but she's also got a lot of post work in.

A

Great Old One
You naughty girl you. Well, if you want, you can get it right from the tap.
I'll munch on the crackers as soon as they mush on you.

Not ManTifa? Also, she's pretty good, but she's also got a lot of post work in.
Well, better than most I've seen.

Top Bottom