Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Edward is a creepy stalker, I can't understand why so many women seem to find that attractive :monster:

Well, once you see what smeyer (the author) looks/is like in real life, it all starts to make sense.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I really don't think that Meyer looks all that bad in the pics of her on the books. Recently she seems to have gained weight but I thought it was because she had kids or whatever.

But I digress. :P

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
That's only part of it. Her ideal look/everything in Bella makes the self-insertion only more obvious, aside from the fact that the book is written in first person like a fanfic after a night of watching underworld.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
IT'S ALL BECAUSE SHE HAD A WET DREAM ABOUT A GUY AND HERSELF LAYING IN A FIELD TALKING, AND THAT'S WHERE THE FIELD SCENE COMES FROM IN BOOK ONE.

fosrs. It's complete self insertion, and Pattinson who plays Edward was uncomfortable at first about playing this woman's wet dream.

Also, second book/movie blows. Bella gets uber depressed and starts to cheat on Edward with the lonely Indian. The book is so padded down for crap, it actually has pages with just months labled to tell you that NOTHING IS HAPPENING. "December. January. February. March. OWAIT now we have words."

A

Great Old One
Blergh. I hate Twilight. :shifty:

Anyways, anyone else excited for the movie tomorrow? :excited:

And Cloti picture:

Cloud_and_Tifa_by_NinayH2o.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Bella must be a complete luzer to get so distracted by her boyfriend running away. I mean, holy shit woman do you have no friends? But eh, ignoring that.

HEY GUYS HEY GUYS MOVIE'S COMING OUT SOON, HOLY SHIET.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Bella must be a complete luzer to get so distracted by her boyfriend running away. I mean, holy shit woman do you have no friends? But eh, ignoring that.

HEY GUYS HEY GUYS MOVIE'S COMING OUT SOON, HOLY SHIET.

NO SHE DOESN'T. She ignores them in favor of the good-looking marble statue. :awesome:

OMG I AM SO EXCITED :excited: Can't the day fast-forward or something?! Japan is only one hour away from me XDDDDDD

A

Great Old One
:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

ME TOO. I can't wait for the movie. I told myself I would read the spoilers after I watched the movie myself, but after realizing that I can never get my hands on the DVD, a PS3, or a BD player, I decided to read spoilers the moment they come out. :awesomonster:

Katrak

>.>
I decided I'm not reading spoilers this time around D: I was kinda disappointed in the original one since I already knew the ending and main plot points already >_>

Katrak

>.>
Hi there, new member. ^_^
Hihi :3 I'm more of a faith oldbie-turned-lurker. I've been around off and on since ACF circa 2004ish, poking my head in with something new gets released >.>;;

I'm incredibly tempted by spoilers, and therefore I'm going to cut off access to internet by SLEEPING while I still retain some self control :P

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
INORITE :monster:

I'd probably fall asleep first before getting any spoilerz.

MUST. NOT. EXPECT. TOO. MUCH. IN. CASE. OF. DISAPPOINTMENT. :O

:excited:

That's only part of it. Her ideal look/everything in Bella makes the self-insertion only more obvious, aside from the fact that the book is written in first person like a fanfic after a night of watching underworld.

:awesomonster: Now I remember why Twilight was so easy to read. It's like fanfiction. A really long, bad fanfiction about vampires bloodsucking fairies. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Me? I'm delighting in spoilers, and crafting hypotheses and thematic flow already.

When the movie comes out, I get to see which spoilers were valid and how reliable my hypotheses were, and if any of them get to be theories.
It's a fun little game.

Besides, my friends will be asking me about it anyways, so I might as well get prepared.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When spoilers are around, it just gets too tempting NOT to look at them. Plus, it's ACC. It's not like there's going to be a huge mega life altering spoiler in there...

Right? ... RIGHT?!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
When spoilers are around, it just gets too tempting NOT to look at them. Plus, it's ACC. It's not like there's going to be a huge mega life altering spoiler in there...

Right? ... RIGHT?!

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG. :awesome:

You've seen it, right? Who the real canon couple is! :monster: MY LIFE HAS BEEN ALTERED FOREVER

Top Bottom