I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

YA RLY :awesomonster:

Yeah. It's MuVin.

No one saw it coming.

Yeah. I was ttly liek OMG SE YOU DID NOT JUST GO THAR :monster:

But then they were so sweet and all :awesome: Lucretia got nothing on Mukki XDDDD

cid01s.jpg

...seriously, though, I can't wait for some ACC Cloti. :excited:

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Anyone on the camp of not caring about spoilers?
People can tell me all they want about what happens, but when I watch/do something it's still news to me...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Anyone on the camp of not caring about spoilers?
People can tell me all they want about what happens, but when I watch/do something it's still news to me...

I am in the camp of not wanting to read spoilers so that the movie is a total surprise. :)

There is a spoiler section, though. :)

I am in the camp of not wanting to read spoilers so that the movie is a total surprise. :)

There is a spoiler section, though. :)

You're not the only one. Maybe a few would be fine, but I'd like the main gist of it to be kept secret. It just wouldn't be fair.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Stumbled across some blog by accident and saw a couple screen shots that I know I would have rather not seen until after I saw the movie. But they weren't too bad. They just give me an idea of something that might be happening.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Cloud dies in ACC.

Dumbledore did it.

And here I thought it would be Gimli.

:monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
But Harold Foster Kane killed Snape with Rosebud in the conservatory, so he COULDN'T kill Cloud and Dumbledore.

Also, Tifa hooked up with Samus Aran. Who is a chick.

I shouldn't have said that last bit. I just ruined metroid for EVERYONE.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
b8d88176.gif

It is reflected in the lyrics of Safe and Sound, couldn't you tell? Gerard Way is in my post so it MUST be true. :wacky:

And Dude I knew Samus was a chick. Is it really that huge of Metroid spoiler? *has never played*

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
b8d88176.gif

It is reflected in the lyrics of Safe and Sound, couldn't you tell? Gerard Way is in my post so it MUST be true. :wacky:

And Dude I knew Samus was a chick. Is it really that huge of Metroid spoiler? *has never played*

Lolz, it sort of was in the first part. Samus was actually called a "he" in the manual. And when you finish it in a certain amount of time, she sheds the armor and *gasps* it's a gurl! :O

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
But safe and sound is about Rabitaj being free to eat green leaves and terrorize low level Seiken Densetsu players.

And it was when Metroid first came out, but not so much any longer.

In a similar vein, decidedly female and who later married the hero Sypha was called male in the manual, and they kind of screwed up with the english ending. Go go first accidentally gay pairing until they clarified that with SOTN and later releases!

Top Bottom