Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
They do it because it serves their ship in the most expedient way possible. By tearing her down, they're able to distance Cloud from her, and thus put Aerith in her spot, absurdly.

Anyone with an IQ over 85, and a vague understanding of FFVII's plot would know such a bastardization of her character would be inconsistent with the plot of FFVII. LTD be damned. It just makes no sense.

It'd be like me saying Cloud's an abusive, drunken asshole to Tifa, just so I could pair her up with Yuffie :monster:

WHICH HE IS. BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Isabella

Your Mom
Yes, Cloud's an asshole, and Tifa's a clingy woman with no self-respect, who takes the emotional abuse because it's the only way she can have Chocobohead in her life.

Does anyone think Aerith would put up with Cloud treating Tifa that way?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah. I'm a fan of FFVII as a whole, not just the Cloti bits.

Hey, I Am Not Me. <3

I love FFVII as a whole, it's just that Cloti is my favorite pairing. If it weren't canon, it's not like I'd hate the game. Lucky for me my pairing is favored by the staff. xD I love LockeCeles just as much as Cloti, but that doesn't mean it's the only thing I like about FFVI! I love that entire game to pieces. x]] It's really lame that some people would only play a game for a pairing... That's just awkward and a little creepy.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Not if she's a decent, respectable character. Clerith Aerith would of course, because she's a biotch produced by fanon raep.
*takes their Aerith away* NOW YOU KIDS AREN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH HER UNTIL YOU LEARN TO TREAT HER RIGHT. :bmonster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol, poor Aerith. I can just see her looking down from the Lifestream, and shaking her head.

Or, I also get an image of Pinkers with their 'pink jackboots', storming away with Aerith in their evil clutches. XD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
LOL

I need to replay FFVII. And then write down all the parts with Cloud ignoring Tifa. Mebbe then someone will believe me xD

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
All I know is, is that those rabid pinkers are gonna be very disappointed when they see this movie. :monster:

They're disappointed with the whole compilation. Surely.

Yet it's how they pause to "think" of new ways to twist things in private, then run around claiming to be confident that Clerith is somehow "canon" and SEX/Nomura/whatever is still REALLY on their "side" in public... that, my good friends, is what makes them sad.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I've always thought that the character assassinations pretty much show that the rabid Cleriths really hate all the characters. Yeah, even Aerith is included in their hate. Why else would they turn Aerith into such a overpossessive skank who insistently clings to Cloud past her death? Even if Aerith somehow manages to escape the character mutilation, they maul Cloud's and then insist on pairing the poor flower girl up with an absolute asshole like the Clerith!Cloud of their fantasies.

Isabella

Your Mom
Except Edward's not taking advantage of his best-friend-who-loves-him. So actually, Edward is better than Clerith!Cloud. And that's saying something!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Except Edward's not taking advantage of his best-friend-who-loves-him. So actually, Edward is better than Clerith!Cloud. And that's saying something!
Technically, that makes Clerith!Cloud Bella. lolz. And Aerith is of course, the perfect girlfriend AKA female Edward. :awesomonster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh you just did NOT compare Aerith to Edward. D= Let's not drag the Twilight shit into the sanctity that is the LTD. Leave it pure.

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
twicloud?
25qwuxl.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Oh you just did NOT compare Aerith to Edward. D= Let's not drag the Twilight shit into the sanctity that is the LTD. Leave it pure.
lol. Okay, no more Twilight.

Cloud/Tifa just seems to be so canon it hurts. I don't think I've shipped another pair like that, except maybe Cecil/Rosa. :mudkip:

A

Great Old One
lol wut? Clerith is Bedward?

The real Aerith would never do as many as the stupid things as rabid pinkers have provided. Seriously now, no need to make a great character into such a Mary-Sue low life. -_-

But whatever, let them do theirs. Eh, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they say about the movie.

Anywaysssssssssssssssssssss, Cloti cosplay:

There_were_Bells_on_the_Hill_by_OH_Productions.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Awwww! That's an adorable cosplay! ^_^

Technically, that makes Clerith!Cloud Bella. lolz. And Aerith is of course, the perfect girlfriend AKA female Edward. :awesomonster:

DUDE! You really are on to something there. I never would have figured that out! :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Hey, I Am Not Me. <3

I love FFVII as a whole, it's just that Cloti is my favorite pairing. If it weren't canon, it's not like I'd hate the game. Lucky for me my pairing is favored by the staff. xD I love LockeCeles just as much as Cloti, but that doesn't mean it's the only thing I like about FFVI! I love that entire game to pieces. x]] It's really lame that some people would only play a game for a pairing... That's just awkward and a little creepy.

Ahaha~ Hullo~ LOL

I love FFVII's story. I haven't seen many games in which the theme is so well thought-out and delivered. I'm still pretty iffy about the turn-based battles though, as I used to hate it more than anything. :( (This is why I won't go near any strategy games!)

I guess I started out playing only for Clerith, but the story was so engaging. Even though the graphics in question weren't my can of coke, I still ended up getting drawn into the FFVII world. I think Square-Enix is great like that. Most of their games are the same way. They have a great way of storytelling even with Lego-like people. It's amazing.

I guess this is why I can't deny Cloti. XDDDD The story doesn't focus as much on it, but it goes well as an underlying plot for the theme.

Top Bottom