Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

crack

Donator
Y'know, to be honest I expected more people posting here, but it looks like you and I are the only ones posting here right now. :monster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Ya, where is that discussion-sparkin' fanartz?

Give to me/us. So I can think of something Cloti-ish to say. :reptar:

A

Great Old One
That's because you scared them all off, you psycho.

'Course, Frosty's the only one brave enough along with I. :awesome:

And didn't I tell you to get us more fanartz? Do your job. :reptar:

crack

Donator
Screw Nojima, it's Nomura everyone pays attention to. The red is clearly a symbol of Cloud and Aerith's love, you biased Cloti.

I am in a Cloti club though, right?

Don't kick my ass please.

Vendel

Banned
This very behavior is what makes you a member. Welcome aboard! :awesome:

Hummm.... Well I might as well throw up some fanart. It's something that I have been working on for awhile now. I'm not great. But I think I have the essence of the characters down.

I call it "Cloti Family Portrait"
Clotifamily.jpg

Joppylop

Pro Adventurer
Anyways, she made a small doujinshi strip of Tifa and her birthday, so here:

may3a_030309.jpg

may3b_030309.jpg

:joy:

I love this and it's none to subtle reference to The Notebook. Thanks for posting.

:awesome: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! A shipper after me own heart. <3 I love the idea of them being able to play the piano. I've actually been mulling over an idea for a Christmas fic where Cloud buys Tifa a piano. ^_^

I had this same idea! Even though Cloud is completely socially retarded and would have no idea what kind of gift to give to a woman, for some reason I can still see him doing something this grand for her.

Also @Vendel: Thanks for sharing that masterpiece. It's brilliant.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hummm.... Well I might as well throw up some fanart. It's something that I have been working on for awhile now. I'm not great. But I think I have the essence of the characters down.

I call it "Cloti Family Portrait"
Clotifamily.jpg

That is quite the epic piece of fanart there. It takes my breath away. <3

Vendel

Banned
Maybe it's just because I'm exhausted, but ... do the two boys have little peens?

How dare you defile my art by claiming phantom peen.

And I said essence. As far as we know Cloud has never used his wenis. :monster:

although I did flirt with the idea of giving cloud two massive swords *wink wink nudge nudge* You gotta figure Tifa puts up with his crap for some reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom