Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ fairheart: Exactly!

BTW I never did ask to be part of this club.

And I never will. I will just show up at all the meetings, drink the punch and stare at anyone who asks me to leave.

Then at the annual Cloti Ball I will go up to everyone and be all like "mind if I dance with your date?".

Good times.....

This very behavior is what makes you a member. Welcome aboard! :awesome:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Oh yes I know about her having a piano in her room as a child and being able to use it to get her final limit break, but it always seems to be a fact that is overlooked in fandom.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. It's just like Tifa's skill at cooking. I've read quite a few fics that portray Tifa as being completely hopeless in the kitchen, not even being able to boil an egg right and stuff.

I guess the only places you see that being given attention to are optional NPC dialogue(like with Wedge), and... I think CoT mentions it. So I guess it's pretty easy to miss.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The Ultimanias mention them too. But yes, it's amazing how many fanfic authors neglect basic skills or personality traits characters canonically have.

A

Great Old One
Kookyz is a guy....?

Crap, I feel stupid. This is like the time where I thought hito was a girl. :awesome:

A

Great Old One
I thought crack was a guy at first too. :monster: I hate thinking that they're the other gender and having to find out that they're not really a guy/girl after they correct you. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Oh great, now I'm confused. D :

If you're a guy then you sure do a good job into covering up your real gender. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Did I mention I'm a guy? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Did I mention that I actually am male, and not just manly like the ladies of faith?

crack

Donator
She calls me douche because I told her that was my name and I asked her to call me that, instead of your n00bish ways of calling me by my fake name. Clearly, this is because I am secretly an undercover agent working for the CIA in suspicions that you and the rest of you n00bs take drugs.

And on that note, I'm going to bed. Night!
I'M WATCHING YOU. :reptar:

A

Great Old One
G'night FHS! ~ <3

She calls me douche because I told her that was my name and I asked her to call me that, instead of your n00bish ways of calling me by my fake name. Clearly, this is because I am secretly an undercover agent working for the CIA in suspicions that you and the rest of you n00bs take drugs.
Dood, you should really look at yourself before you accuse any of us taking drugs. :awesome:

Top Bottom