Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
Am I the only one who reads Cloud/Tifa related fanfiction here? Or is there anyone else? :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I read one once, but it was shit. It was mostly Cloud and Tifa having sex in the steam room and planning to push Aerith down the stairs.

Or something like that.

A

Great Old One
I haven't read any in a while now, though, but I do like me some good Cloti fics. :)
Smile For Me/Any of sekiharate's fics/Thoughts Read Unspoken/Swan Song/For Their Own Good. Hear of any of those stories/writer? :monster:

I read one once, but it was shit. It was mostly Cloud and Tifa having sex in the steam room and planning to push Aerith down the stairs.
Why would they push Aerith down the stairs when they're having sex? :(

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Because this Aerith was a nagging bitch who kept trying to cockblock Tifa and steal Cloud from her. But Cloud didn't like Aerith anyway and just wanted to get shut of the pink bitch.

I didn't read to the part where Aerith dies, but I'm willing to bet Cloud and Tifa had a hand in it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Or something like that.

Bah, I hate those types of fics. OTP gets it on and they are downright mean and highly OOC toward the other person of the LT. Every fandom has them. There are some good Cloti fics, though, if you can find them.

Smile For Me/Any of sekiharate's fics/Thoughts Read Unspoken/Swan Song/For Their Own Good. Hear of any of those stories/writer? :monster:

I've read Swan Song. Last I read Tifa and Cloud were at that house in Costa Del Sol. Has it been updated since then?

Why would they push Aerith down the stairs when they're having sex? :(

That's what I would like to know. XD

A

Great Old One
Leave the dead at peace.

I once read one about Cloud mowing the lawn or something.
There's one with Cloud singing to Tifa. I thought I was going to die.

Bah, I hate those types of fics. OTP gets it on and they are downright mean and highly OOC toward the other person of the LT. Every fandom has them. There are some good ones, though.
I agree that there are good ones. :)

I've read Swan Song. Last I read Tifa and Cloud were at that house in Costa Del Sol. Has it been updated since then?
No. :'(

A

Great Old One
So who are you making a club for, Alise?

Ryu the Boob Loving Cloti.

But I assume that's not FF related. :wacky:

Fixed. This is now a typical Clerith fic.
Really? Lol, I read a lot of Clerith fics and some are pretty good. They don't make fun of Tifa more than just making the two main characters (Cloud and Aerith) terribly OOC.

A

Great Old One
I would, but I need his approval and he hasn't been saying anything. :monster:

Or maybe I can just make it without his approval.

Top Bottom