cc-tifa-lockheart.jpg

Happy Birthday Tifa!
:monster:.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
May 3th is Tifa's birthday?

First time I played the game, the dark-haired girl I had dimly loved for years who I named Tifa after had her birthday on May 5th :monster: I didn't realise that.

Oh shit. say it ain't so.
Hito where is you? Don't tell me you have exams. You should be done fucker
I've got two left, next month :mon:

Ironically about changing the purpose of text :wackymonster: Apparently I'm really good at that.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Happy birthday, Tifa! :reptar:

We need a Tifa club. :monster:

HITO GET OUT OF HERE :rage: They're on to you! :shifty:

Danna

世界にたった&#

Happy Birthday Tifa!

Aww.. Nomura's drawing of Tifa is always so lovely =D Cloud could have just given himself to her for her birthday's present :monster:

Edit: I have a question. Does anyone know where this interview is originally from? I got this summary version from kingdomhearts.wiki.

In an interview, Tetsuya Nomura stated that while Cloud makes a big deal of looking for Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II, he is actually running from something, the 'something warm' that Tifa was after in Advent Children. It is likely that his motivations for running, a combination of guilt and worry that he will be unable to protect the people he cares about, are the same in the Kingdom Hearts universe as they were in the Final Fantasy universe.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
We do need a Tifa club, that would be epic. :neom:

I think that interview comes from Degenski? Not too sure though, although that's a big statement coming from Nomura. :)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That's my editorial on the interview, A. In any case, Danna the original interview came from, IIRC, Dengeki. It mentioned among other things, Cloud was running from the 'something warm' that Tifa was after in AC. The something warm she was after was for Cloud to be with the family again, for him to return to them, his comfort, which he has left for fear of being unfit to help them.
You can probably find the interview by searching KH2 Cloud interview in google.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The cowgirl outfit is smexy. :monster:

Didn't she dress herself up like that for Cloud? :wacky:
What a lucky bastard. He should've revealed himself to her.

Danna

世界にたった&#
Thanks, A and Ryu xD I'd tried searching for that interview before and changed a few keywords but I still couldn't find any so I just asked here. Now, I'm happy with Ryu's explanation anyway :3

Vendel

Banned
BTW I never did ask to be part of this club.

And I never will. I will just show up at all the meetings, drink the punch and stare at anyone who asks me to leave.

Then at the annual Cloti Ball I will go up to everyone and be all like "mind if I dance with your date?".

Good times.....

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Anyways, she made a small doujinshi strip of Tifa and her birthday, so here:

may3a_030309.jpg

may3b_030309.jpg

:joy:

:awesome: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! A shipper after me own heart. <3 I love the idea of them being able to play the piano. I've actually been mulling over an idea for a Christmas fic where Cloud buys Tifa a piano. ^_^

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
:awesome: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! A shipper after me own heart. <3 I love the idea of them being able to play the piano. I've actually been mulling over an idea for a Christmas fic where Cloud buys Tifa a piano. ^_^
Well, Tifa DOES have a piano in her room, so she must have some playing skill.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
When you get here final limit break in Nibelheim, you do it by having Cloud play a melody on her piano. When you do it right, she mentions having the sheet music for the song and finds a letter from Zangan mixed in with them.

I thought it was cute that you can find kid Tifa's secret savings(was it one gil? ^^)when you visit her room later on.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh yes I know about her having a piano in her room as a child and being able to use it to get her final limit break, but it always seems to be a fact that is overlooked in fandom. It's hardly ever brought up in fanart and I've certainly never read any fanfiction that makes any mention.

I also like to obsess over Cloud being able to play the piano. I mean you do play as him, and he does say, "I can read sheet music." I wonder how he learned? *imagines a cranky kid Cloud being forced to take lessons by his mother* XD

null.

Pro Adventurer
Well c'mon, he's not playing Rachmaninoff. At most, he had a few lessons until his chronic disinterest of anything not Tifa pissed off his teacher.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Or maybe Cloud wanted to learn to play the piano because Tifa did and it was just another way to try and impress her? ^_^

Top Bottom