Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I remember they joked about it but I don't remember any direct quotes.

Also yes Alise, way back in the day I did join SH, but then I got sick of it and stopped posting for a year or so, and then it closed down. Whatever.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm... curious, but afraid my curiosity, if indulged, will lead to mentally scarring results. :shifty:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That might be. There are more chapters. I can't remember the second but I know Cloud mowed the lawn again, and then they all had a barbcue in which
Aerith and Tifa make out behind a barn while Tifa is...stuck doing something.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Oh God are we really talking about Cloud Mows the Lawn again? XD

It's painfully funny because it actually starts out as a regular bad fanfic. But then comes the part where you read "and then Tifa really had to poop" and realise that it's not just a bad fanfic, it's something that will scar you forever.

Guys, if you haven't read it yet, don't ever read it. It's not worth it, not even for the lulz. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I concur with spacesheep's sentiments. If you have never read it STAY AWAY!!!!

It makes you wonder about the person who wrote it. XD

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I refuse to believe that there is someone in the world who thought it was a good idea and wrote it. Have you ever heard about how if you give a bunch of chimps typewriters they'll eventually write a Shakespeare play by randomly hitting keys? Well, someone gave a chimp a typewriter and Cloud Mows the Lawn was the result. They thought it was funny and it ended up on the Internet. :sigh:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You're right. That is the only logical explanation for it. :x

This forum needs a sick smiley

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I think I need to know the summary of the rest of the fic for lulz. I definitely do not want to look at the actual fic at threat of mental scarring for life, but my curiosity is getting the best of me :(

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I think I need to know the summary of the rest of the fic for lulz. I definitely do not want to look at the actual fic at threat of mental scarring for life, but my curiosity is getting the best of me :(

Mundane event, Tifa needs to poo. Sex. Poo.

Or did you mean spiritsex?

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
OMG, i remember that fic. It was like a train wreck that I couldn't stop reading... **is ashamed** I was waiting for the author to be all "Gothya! You sick fucks! Stop reading this shit!" But sadly....not what happened.

I need a shower...

A

Great Old One
I think I need to know the summary of the rest of the fic for lulz. I definitely do not want to look at the actual fic at threat of mental scarring for life, but my curiosity is getting the best of me
Scat sex all throughout the fic. It's gross.

A

Great Old One
A fic. where Cloud spanks Tifa (and that's really all there is) throughout the entire one-shot isn't so much of an improvement either, huh? :wackymonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Spanking is a fetish I can kind of understand; mixing a small amount of pain with pleasure seems understandable to me. I don't understand how anyone could have a fetish for faeces. D;

A

Great Old One
Well, that was basically the point of the fic.
He spanks Tifa because she couldn't trust him or something, and then she started bawling so he hugs her and they make up. The end. :wackymonster:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
:( I came across something similar if not exactly the same fanfic, though I never read the entire thing - first few paragraphs alone were bad enough. It is very disgusting; and yes, I am scarred.

null.

Pro Adventurer
Spirit sex fic was courtesy of little Ms. "I'm too ~pure~ and innocent to click this link, can someone read it and tell me if it's all right?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom