Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
That reminds me of a site I read discussing on how to throw a Final Fantasy VII bash. One of the drinks was named The Lifestream. :wacky:

Danna

世界にたった&#
Hi guys. I've been lurking here and there and reading a lot of your posts - and you made me laugh a lot XD

This is my first post here, but since I played FF7 a long time ago and don't remember all the details, I feel like a noob XD - beside, I haven't played any other FF-related game so yeah :wacky:

I only heard recently about the Chocobo stable scene, and this definitely got me writing a CloTi fic - because it's kinky, so it's good? Haha turned out that - I think - the fic is really cute, in its own way >___>"

So yeah, this is dedicated to you, and to Danna XD
Catalyst
Rating is M and the name well... it struck me, how the creators always went on about Tifa being a catalyst for Cloud so :monster: I hope you'll like it :monster:

LOL~!! Thanks a lot, Syn =D I didn't know you dedicated this fic to me also =D I just couldn't help laughing at Cloud's face in my own imagination when he stole the second pair of Tifa's panties. I bet he must have his collection of them in his stash lol And so Tifa walking out of the stable without her panties is just ...rotflmao hehehe I'm glad you didn't listen to my female Chocobo idea either XD I think their undressing scene is just so funny, but this part touched me the most.

He wasn’t good with words – never had been – and he never had this kind of “talk” either with anyone, but his mind and body had always sought her. His first and only love, the one who knew and understood him the most – the only one who could help him when he was lost. Tifa.

Thanks again for the awesome fanfic :glomp: You know what I imagined after what'd happened in your fic? That pair of panties slipped out of Cloud's pocket while he was fighting with Sephiroth. It was an awkward silent moment among all of them and Tifa was furiously embrarassed LOL~!! omg I couldn't stop laughing at pics in my head xD

I wish I could watch the reminiscence from ACC's version too, but I'm just a poor student. *cries*

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I have something for you all, that you may or may not have seen:

shoes_cookies.jpg

Shoe cookies. DISCUSS.

Actually, I came in here to ask if Jem was still around, or if she switched her username and I just never noticed.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Oh, totally. You know Cloud could rock some pink pumps like no one's business. ;)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Hi guys. I've been lurking here and there and reading a lot of your posts - and you made me laugh a lot XD

This is my first post here, but since I played FF7 a long time ago and don't remember all the details, I feel like a noob XD - beside, I haven't played any other FF-related game so yeah :wacky:
Welcome to the club and such. It's okay, I'm sure we have people here who've played the game enough times to count for you too. :wacky:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think Ugh boots are cute. xD

Since Cloud's got the pink ones covered, I guess Zack will have to wear the white ones. >D

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
1237142846349.jpg

Not bad, not bad. :awesome:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
I have something for you all, that you may or may not have seen:

shoes_cookies.jpg

Shoe cookies.
SHOE COOKIES. *leaps and devours*

+ yes, I'm Lily Ella. You couldn't tell from the uber-catty-bitchiness? And welcome to nuFaith~
I refuse to call it simply "Faith", until we've had a good fashion/make-up related discussion.

Pink pumps are for MEN!
Which means that Cid and Barret should be wearing them. I'm still convinced that Cloud is a woman, and that she and Tifa are lesbians.

@ Bella: where is this interview? I am way too lazy to search for it myself (it's not on the front page, so i gave up).

Edit:
NVM. I somehow managed to find it without looking for it. Nice little interview. He's definitely a huge fanboi.

@ person who asked if he said anything about Tifa: he didn't really say anything much about any of the other charas. He said that wanted to call Maaya "mother," and that his favorite of all the voics was Suzumura's Zack (isn't he, like, BFFs with Suzumura in RL too?)... and as for Tifa, he just said that Ito fit well with Tifa's "activeness"... whatever the hell that means. He talked plenty about Ito/Tifa in previous and old interviews though. I think.

Last edited:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
He mentioned he was more of a Tifa man. :monster:
I know. :P I have the book, and I was around when the whole debacle first started. Though, was that line an actual quote, or a paraphrasing of some sort? In large quotes, it says "I'm a Tifa man myself", but in the actual interview thingie, he says something like "I've always been a Tifa fan" and goes on to say something about the balance between her personality and outer appearance, or something. Oh, and also that he had a LTD with a friend of his. I thought that was kind of funny. XD

Anyway... I meant in other interviews too, as in the ones from Venice and JP premiere back on '05. I don't remember what he said though, or if it was even anything interesting.

Edit:
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0509/03/news018.html
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0509/02/news046.html
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0509/01/news083.html

^ all I could find. Ran 'em through online translators... of course, it wasn't too helpful, but there doesn't seem to be anything too interesting.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Cloud Mows the Lawn? The scat fetish one? That was all over Godawful fanfiction. D:

I read that fic months ago. Once I realized what it was, I was like "OH GOD WHY, WHY DOES THIS FIC EXIST, AND WHY HAVEN'T I EXITED IT YET!?!? NOOOOOO!" Some fetishes are understandable, some are not. This fic was an example of the latter.

This are some horrible fanfics out there no doubt. There was one out there like, 70+ chapters. Aerith is some sorta rogue mercenary, and she works with the Turks but they're betraying her, and she's in an on-off relationship with Tifa who's a double agent for AVALANCHE, and Cloud and Zack are Shinra's top soldiers sent to hunt Aerith, and they rape her at one point, and Sephiroth is a former Shinra general and in one scene he and Aerith fight alongside each other....It was just so incredibly confusing and hard to follow, I had no clue what was going on.

I've only ever done one full-length FF7 fic that dealt with both sides of the LT, and I tried to make everyone in character. Cloud was a bit OOC to me, but I still tried to stay true to the theme of his character even if I couldn't stay true to all aspects of it.

A

Great Old One
and they rape her at one point

o_o

I've only ever done one full-length FF7 fic that dealt with both sides of the LT, and I tried to make everyone in character. Cloud was a bit OOC to me, but I still tried to stay true to the theme of his character even if I couldn't stay true to all aspects of it.
You write fanfics Drake? Can I see? :)

Top Bottom