Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
funny-pictures-grey-cat-yoga-pose.jpg

There's no such thing as an inappropriate lolcat.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
how do you guys think Tifa handles comments about Clouds sword? is she embarrassed or has a smart come back? :awesome:

She doesn't handle comments about his sword, she just handles the sword directly.

Anyways.....enough 69ing.

Last night at work I was thinking about Cloud and Tifa's relationship (yes my job is so mind numbing I actually began to seriously think about this).

And one things that sticks out is how these two can't seem to catch a relationship break. They never really got a romance period. They declare their love for each other the night before they figure they are going to die. After that is done they are running around trying to figure out what to do. They set up in edge and decide to build a life there.

But even then Cloud has to run all over creation for supplies. (not to mention Tifa is having guilt issues at this point) But hey things settle down and you think these two love birds might now get the chance for some extended "them" time. But no. Barret has to run off. Leaving this young couple who haven't even had time for a normal relationship as the primary caregivers for a child.

So now you have two people who work full time and are raising a child (They probably had to schedule snuggle time at this point). So not only do you have these problems but you have the social retard Cloud living a normal life for the first time and he is trying to adjust to that as well.

Tifa of course adjust much more quickly than Cloud. The whole situation has a comfort zone for her. But Cloud the emotional retard that he is continues to have problems. He "doesn't know how to approach her". Of course "her" meaning both of the ladies.

But on a fateful day Cloud discovers a young boy who is suffering. This boy to them both represents a chance to atone for past sins. When they take this child into their hearts and home Cloud suddenly gets it. He makes a point of spending more time with his family. He starts acting like a father and not just some guy who lives there and gets the supplies (and sleeps with the owner).

But at this point Cloud's tardness takes over. While as Tifa feels that caring for and loving this child is a sort of atonement. Cloud feels the need to save him (a very important drive for Cloud). So he takes off. And while he is gone he get terminally ill and falls into a depression. Leaving His family behind to go angst at churches and cliffs with swords.

I mean what else could be thrown in front of this relationship?

To me the THE emotional scene of the movie is the end when Tifa and Cloud smile at each other. (well she smiles and gives him the "mmmm hummm" look and he gives her the "heh heh sex" look in return). This is the point where we know these two love birds will have a happy ending. Everything and I do mean EVERYTHING has been thrown on/at these two. But they have come through.

A note on the smile Tifa gives him. When he first wakes up you can tell Tifa is glad to see him. She already knows that he has regained the will to fight. And will be retuning home. So his few simple words ring true. "I'm here" (or was it "I'm home"?) are all that he needed to say.

But the clincher was seeing Cloud take their son and cure him of his sickness. Everything was going to be alright. They were going to be alright. Remember Tifa likes seeing Cloud be super-dad. So I find it completely natural that seeing this that Tifa upon meeting Clouds eye again would let him know how she feels in no uncertain terms. "Cloud seeing you like this makes me wetter than if I was standing in that water". With Cloud responding with "tee hee make up sex!".

Yes I know long post is looong. But I just felt like throwing that out there. If you must be harsh with me....please be gentle. IE use lube. :scared:

NO LUBE! SERIOUS DISCUSSION IS OFF TOPIC! TALK OF SHOES!

A post in Faith that isn't spam? I'm not sure how to react to this.

Except in Faith, spam is topic and topic is spam. In short, respond with nudes. Female, preferably.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
it doesn't hit me as a sex-related smile (from Tifa or from Cloud)

I don't think it's actually sex-related. It just looks that way, imo. It looks sultry. XD

@Ten- Yay! I can't stop looking at that picture and rofling. :lol:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
lol :P ... Cloud going 'tee hee'.

I think the deed's been done, just - why should we have to be told about it?

... I am ignoring anything regarding extreme Cleriths in that statement.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
NO LUBE! SERIOUS DISCUSSION IS OFF TOPIC! TALK OF SHOES!

No! My delicate anus.

Thanks for all the thanks.

I think the larger point I was trying to make was that just looking what they have gone through the fact that they don't hate each other should speak volumes.

Cutting out all the "fantasy" elements. Two people in their early 20's thrust into a forced family unit would find it very jarring indeed. Now add in everything else.

I don't care how good of a friend you are. You just don't put up with all of that. You can't tell me this isn't an epic love story. Not even counting all the stuff that happened before they hooked up.

A friend is one who will bail you out at 3am. A really good friend would be in jail with you. A soul mate is someone you intend to spend the rest of your life with.

Pretty fucking simple.

Leaute said:
Wall of text?

Et Tu Leaute?

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
OK, nobody panic, I'm gonna try and be on topic for a sec.

Tifa waited for his answer, though she couldn’t hear it even if she waited until the morning.
What's significant about this line that Nojima felt the need to edit CoT to insert it? What does it add, in y'alls opinion?

Eerie

Fire and Blood
That she's sleeping next to him and that it's natural :monster:

Seriously, I think that's the only impression you can get with this sentence, because it means that they share a bed together. Either that, or Cloud is used to be not impressed with Tifa standing next to his bed when he sleeps. Pick the most logical choice :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
lol :P ... Cloud going 'tee hee'.

Well I just imagine Cloud as the shy chick of the relationship. :lol: In front of others he remains cool. But Tifa can still make him blush. Plus everyone just assumes she wears the pants.

Also...for Super-Mom Tifa Lockhart on mothers day.
funny-pictures-cats-have-cuddles-to.jpg

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
AWWWWW @ the cuddles

That's so cute~ :excited:

I'm way behind on this club too. I must read everything else I missed. :monster:

Oh yeah, so I watched ACC again, and I suddenly had a completely fangirl moment...

This is the result:
cloti.jpg

I'm in total fanart mode right nao. :awesomonster:

Danna

世界にたった&#
OK, nobody panic, I'm gonna try and be on topic for a sec.

What's significant about this line that Nojima felt the need to edit CoT to insert it? What does it add, in y'alls opinion?

I agree with Syn. It emphasizes how close both of them are in that scene. Seeing another person in your room while you're sleeping and not feeling strange about it is not how normal friends would be. In my opinion, it's a weird idea to show how patient Tifa is or how reluctant Cloud is to answer that by having her wait in his bedroom until the morning. Moreover, Nojima described Cloud's room we saw in AC as the room that was being used as Cloud's office in CoT twice --never once was it mentioned Cloud sleep in there or described as Cloud's bedroom even if there is also a bed.

The possibility of Tifa starting to share a room with Cloud would probably be between after Barret leaved and not long before Denzel came to their house. Apart from that in another case, Marlyne might not actually share a room with Tifa alone but also Cloud at the same time and Nojima mentioned only Tifa. I guess it wouldn't be nice to say "Marlyne who always slept with Cloud and Tifa" :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I think that while Barret was here, Cloud slept in his office - there's an unused bed in there, but there's no blanket on it, it's not neat like the kids' bed. Afterwards, he probably moved in Tifa's room though :monster:

And truly, that's the only logical explanation you can get from that part. XD

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Maybe it was just a spare bedroom before it was made into an office. They never say it wasn't, you can't prove it isn't :monster:

Re: srs discussion: It signals the point where Cloud closes himself off, maybe? Tifa could wait until morning for Cloud to respond or open up, but that isn't going to happen at that point.

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
They called it Cloud's office right? Besides, I saw no bed in it. :awesome:

Who sleeps in their office? :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I think that while Barret was here, Cloud slept in his office - there's an unused bed in there, but there's no blanket on it, it's not neat like the kids' bed. Afterwards, he probably moved in Tifa's room though :monster:

And truly, that's the only logical explanation you can get from that part. XD

Maybe it was just a spare bedroom before it was made into an office. They never say it wasn't, you can't prove it isn't :monster:

Or it was Barret's bedroom they half converted into an office. That's what happens/ed to guest rooms and my old room in my family.

Of course, Barret was only around for a week after they finished and moved into 7th Heaven, so perhaps it was rather 'supposed' to be his room, but that fell through when he decided to wander to find his atonement.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
True that :monster:

Or maybe Barret uses it as a spare bedroom when he comes to visit Marlene :monster:

Whatever the reply is though, the still logical reply to Bella's question is that it does seem that Cloud and Tifa are indeed sleeping in the same room :monster:

So now the real question is: two beds, or one? :wacky: I thought they were really teasing when they showed them in the kids' bedroom in AC/ACC where at first you're like: "wait, are they in the same bed? :wacky:". And then, you notice that you NEVER get to see Tifa's room :wacky:

I say, suspiscious is suscpiscious XD

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
SE just likes teasing us. I want to kick them sometimes. :wacky:

Maybe Cloud sleeps with the kids? :monster:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

In regards to:

Revised Case of Tifa said:
Tifa waited for his answer, though she couldn’t hear it even if she waited until the morning.

I'm not sure what to think of that line. Perhaps it needs to be reworded - though I should never speak about good grammar. :awesome:

No. I am not dissing the wonderful work done by whoever translated. (Just saying I think the wording could be redone.)

Honestly, it speaks to me that she was very worried and so, very tired; she was so tired that her hearing was distorted at that time.

... Am I the party pooper to everyone else's beliefs - the look = sex, and I didn't see it; this = sharing a bed and such, and I see differently. :P

That's just too cute! :joy:

This is the result:
cloti.jpg

I want to try and do something with this picture. May I? I'm thinking of using it for a banner - all good; Cloti related. I'm new to graphic arts, so - it may not turn into anything, but if I do succeed, I'll credit and share.

...there's an unused bed in there, but there's no blanket on it, it's not neat like the kids' bed.

Some people use their beds - or at least unused beds - as couches/daybeds, too. ^_^

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I'm telling you, Arianna, you have a pure soul :awesome:

I mean, can you picture Tifa waiting for Cloud to be asleep, go in his bedroom, ask him that question, have him waking up, being not surprised to see Tifa there, chat with her, returning to sleep while she's still there, waiting for an answer? :monster:

I think it's just implied that they're in the same bed and that she waited for him to be asleep before asking that XD That's more logical XD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Gah, wish they'd actually shown Tifa's bedroom in ACC. We just get to see the kid's bedroom and Cloud's office. I wanna know if she only has one bed in her room or two! :awesome:

Top Bottom