• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This isn't the one, but is it this art style? If so, then I think I know of the one you mean, it's just finding it that's the problem. xD :

dfdaewa.jpg

jelly

Pro Adventurer
tc14.gif

Picture spam! Yayy!

ctpapermoon3.jpg

113.jpg

Scar_Tissue___FF7_by_Seimei.png

44-2-1.jpg

c3f6bbf5.jpg

birth070811.jpg

77430c1384a197df95c0cf04a7c349ab0de.png

NOW FOR ACTUAL DISCUSSION:

Tifa is in Dissidia oh my, wow. And she doesn't remember Cloud oh my how convenient. :p I don't think they will actually interact with each other. There will probably just be more vague musing about, "Wishing on a star" or something like that. >.>

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I want in. So I bring funny clerith quote:

Helpful Clerith said:
1. They're SE's games, and altough they're AU, they're still canon. End of the story.
2. Tifa was NOT in Kingdom Hearts 1 or Final Fantasy Tactics, where Cloud and Aeris were shown together.

It seems you scared that person so much Lednev, they went to the unholiest of places for comfort. :lol:

I also come with:
ClotiSmex.jpg

jelly

Pro Adventurer
@ last 2 posts
:faint:
they have clothes on. XD

Damn jelly, that family pic is AMAZING. Any more by that artist?

Unfortunately, I don"t even have the name of the artist (like with most of my photobucket pics). ~.~' I'd like to know myself. Anyone? :)

Last edited:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
You want manlier?

IyR253K5Z1ow25E6rjvmmHYOYncp51GE.jpg

Caaaaaan you feeeel the loooove? :monster:

Am I the only one that thinks this should be a smilie?

EDIT: If Aerith controls the Lifestream and all that, does
tifa2.jpg
mean even Aerith is Cloti now?

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
You know what's funny about that sentence? It did get some cleriths knickers in a twist because "isn't the lifestream aerith's thing?" All I thought was, "yeah because having Tifa & Cloud connected through the lifestream is so out of left field". But then they do tend to ignore the entire lifestream sequence where the turning point of the game took place and established a deeper connection between Cloud & Tifa.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
What's funnier is a certain Clerith saying,
"Amano outfit?! Could it possibly be a connection to Aerith?"

But saying Tifa is connected to the stars is COMPLETELY out there.

Zjj59.gif

Also:

hOVjm.png

cute. c:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't know if I like that fanart. Cloud's expression makes him look like a perv. That's not a good look for him. :/

Am I the only one that thinks this should be a smilie?

That's not a half bad idea. It will add nicely to our ever growing list of macros that no one ever uses. :monster:

EDIT: If Aerith controls the Lifestream and all that, does
tifa2.jpg
mean even Aerith is Cloti now?

Where did you find this copy with all the text on it like that?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I don't often poke my head in here - but I wanted to echo praise about that family pic Jelly posted. That's freakin awesome.

And my favorite part about the Cloti smiley is how Tifa's giving Cloud the thumbs up while he pounds her :monster:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I don't know if I like that fanart. Cloud's expression makes him look like a perv. That's not a good look for him. :/

While I don't see the pervy-ness of his look, at least he's actually looking kinda maybe sorta interested in her. Which I always approve of. :awesome:

That's not a half bad idea. It will add nicely to our ever growing list of macros that no one ever uses. :monster:
I've never really used that many smilie's but I looked at the list and DAMN that's a lot of unused ones. You have a point, haha.

Where did you find this copy with all the text on it like that?
The most caring, and well-thought out place in all the internet, GameFAQs. Here's the other translated one if you want it.
tifa1.jpg

EDIT: About that awesome family picture Jelly posted, I was looking back through a random collection of old pages in this thread and found it again. Someone posted it on page 130. Don't know why I'm pointing this out, but whatever.

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Not sure why I haven't joined this club yet. Sign me up pl0x!

Also.

638646193ac9d8b35242fa30f5630b0b6fb.jpg

y'mean this?

Am I the only person who saw this and thought "YEAAAAAAAAAAAH"?

Top Bottom