FF Newbie Starting FF7 original

• Thread starter Deleted member 13557
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13557

The scene where Sephiroth kills Tseng is pretty great.

Sephiroth is pretty much like, "I'm gonna kill everyone, but you'll all become a part of me so don't worry about it!"

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I take it you didn't talk to Tseng after his scene with Aerith. :awesome:

"I'm... Still alive...."

hes grievously injured but he didn't die there xD

Sephiroth is all about assuring those he murders everything is gonna be okay. :monster:

D

Deleted member 13557

Don't think I've stated this yet, but Forgotten Capital has a great theme. Very eerie, especially knowing what's coming.

I could gush about FF7's music for a very long time.

Also, I know Aerith's theme is fantastic, but does anyone else think Tifa's theme is a little bit better, or at least on par?

Rankles

Pro Adventurer
Don't think I've stated this yet, but Forgotten Capital has a great theme. Very eerie, especially knowing what's coming.

I could gush about FF7's music for a very long time.

Also, I know Aerith's theme is fantastic, but does anyone else think Tifa's theme is a little bit better, or at least on par?

Yeah, I’d agree with that. Always loved Tifa’s theme, from the moment you first hear it when you get back from the drama of the opening reactor mission and your first boss battle. Like a hot mug of cocoa with marshmallows, if you like that sort of thing... :)

D

Deleted member 13557

Yep, Aerith's theme playing as soon as Holy hit the ground still sent a chill down my spine.

Cloud's dialogue too, man. Jeez.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Really surprised you never mentioned the fish there. Did you never go back to the Forgotten Capital after Aerith's death with the Highwind?

D

Deleted member 13557

Really surprised you never mentioned the fish there. Did you never go back to the Forgotten Capital after Aerith's death with the Highwind?
Nope. Will do that!
As a matter of fact, I'll explore a bunch of areas in this game once I get to disk 3. I've had 2 scenes that I've missed slightly spoiled, one of which involving Zack. I haven't watched them, just seen images.

Top Bottom