• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII: Ever Crisis Announced

I think the sword is also maybe casting a shadow in the shape of the meteor?
That really does seem to be their intention, seeing as how the end of the Meteor's tail is colored red to match the red of the Buster Sword's handle. What a weird, non-sensical shadow.

It is also unusual how we are meant to be using depth perception with this logo, the big Meteor existing on a flat surface and just looking compressed because we are viewing it at an angle. Does any other logo in the history of Final Fantasy ask of the viewer to change our perspective from 2D to 3D in this way?

Maidenofwar

They/Them

Don't know how to feel about this tbh. On one hand, the story and it's characters are free. On the other, my latest experience with Genshin traumatised me for Gacha more than I already was, and could have ever thought I would be. I guess it depends on how much the gacha items are gonna be necessary?

Yeah I've been burnt badly by Genshin quite a few times. I am learning though. Still salty I ended up forking over real money for Venti despite working hard to save primogems but at least there wasn't as much damage as some other cases.

I don't expect Ever Crisis to be near as generous as Opera Omnia at least not at first but as long as it's not something ridiculous like Genshin's 0.5% rates or characters and weapons in the same banner. Don't even get me started on Genshin needing you to get multiples of a character to get upgrade materials for their constellations which I have decided not to actively go for on 5*s, I'm not made of money :desu:

For Genshin I've also decided to thoroughly consider if I really need any upcoming rerun characters I don't have (Childe, Klee) or any upcoming new 5* characters or if I can wait until further into the future for other potential reruns even if I'm not sure the game will last that long.

Last edited:

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
And also that some gameplay mechanics are locked behind those same constellations just make me.......ugh

Genshin is, right now, the ultimate example of what not to do on gacha games. Depressing and demoralizing, outright unfair. But I'm sure SE won't reach that level, given their track record and also the fact that they are specifically putting just weapons and costumes in the gacha part.

The only thing I'm curious about are the lenghts of those chapters. Anyone has a guess?

Fiz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh?
You guys are being way too harsh on the graphics seeing as its still in development.

I like how he has implied that this will be available across devices.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
You guys are being way too harsh on the graphics seeing as its still in development

This is a weird defense. Promotional material like a trailer is designed to elicit a response from an audience. If the response isn’t positive, how is that the audience’s fault?

The Sonic movie was a smash hit, and many of the positive design changes were made precisely because the audience reacted negatively to the promotional material.

Fiz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh?
This is a weird defense. Promotional material like a trailer is designed to elicit a response from an audience. If the response isn’t positive, how is that the audience’s fault?

The Sonic movie was a smash hit, and many of the positive design changes were made precisely because the audience reacted negatively to the promotional material.

I never said it was the audiences fault, I'm just pointing out that it is development footage and the final product will likely be much better. I don't even think it looks *bad*, lots of time for it to improve too.

Areega

Sephiroth's Best Friend
AKA
Ariga
Well now hold on. I couldn't care less about this logo, but Sector 5 having the wrong plate, when it had the RIGHT one in trailers, will continue to demand my concern.

What is this about the sector 5 plate being wrong? I've heard of that before, but I never noticed it.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
What is this about the sector 5 plate being wrong? I've heard of that before, but I never noticed it.

When you're un the Sector 5 slums, you can see clear through to hte sky because of the busted plate overhead. but the busted plate is Sector 6, not 5. A conversation that they even have in the game as you cross into Sector 6 and Cloud comments on seeing the sky.
But in the TGS trailer, the Sector 5 slums are properly covered.
mybtzo3blty41.jpg

Top Bottom