SPOILERS FFVII:R Chapter 14 Spoiler Discussion

Yumelinh

Pro Adventurer
near the weapon shops in sector 5? he wants you to go visit his wife's grave for him in the scrap area just outside sector 5?
Yes! This one! Is it really on Chap 14, right?

Yup, should be around 9 sidequests for Chapter 14.
  1. Chocobo Search
  2. Corneo's Secret Stash
  3. Malicious Goons
  4. Missing Children
  5. The Power of Music
  6. Secret Medicine
  7. Subterranean Menace
  8. Tomboy Bandit
  9. Wavering Heart
I believe were the ones I found and completed in this chapter.

Did you get a quest related to finding some people from sector 7 in any of these?? Did I imagine this whole thing?? D:

Via Purifico

Pro Adventurer
Screenshot_20200511_130446.jpg
This black feather appears in some of Aerith's resolutions and not in others. No idea what triggers it.

There's also a suspicion of one in Tifa's resolution but it's more likely two dark coloured leaves blowing as she says the line "sorry, didn't mean to wake you". However, it still doesn't occur in most of the resolutions, and so far I've only found it in one on YouTube.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Are we sure those aren't just graphical/pixel errors occurring? Maybe it's just the quality of the screencap but that just looks like a black smudge, I couldn't confidently call it a feather?

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
I think part of the reason some less informed people think Kyrie is Yuffie is because her English voice is nigh identical to TFS' Yuffie voice

I don't know... I was seeing a LOT of people on Facebook proclaiming it to be Yuffie right after her official artwork got posted. We hadn't even heard her voice yet at that point.

Via Purifico

Pro Adventurer
Are we sure those aren't just graphical/pixel errors occurring? Maybe it's just the quality of the screencap but that just looks like a black smudge, I couldn't confidently call it a feather?
Definitely a feather. I saw it myself, and checked a stupid amount of other resolutions to see what people were talking about. The rest are leaves. They move across the screen r to l or vice versa. This feather is the only thing that goes from the foreground where Aerith is to the lifestream in the background.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I think he can handle himself in either position
7644324b26600e067c5d35a010bf9a1f.gif

Top Bottom