• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Smoothie King

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pat
Sometimes I’ll just get random memories from FFVII original and I realize just how massive this Remake project is. At some point we’re going to be in outer space in a f’ing rocket ship. That’s a long way away from Jessie’s parents house on the upper plate.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Next month is the E3 too - remember that's when I expected news, and I was told "but it's not in Spring!" xD

Golden Ear

Pro Adventurer
AKA
M. Prod
Seems like Nomura is saying that next month they will let you know when the FFVII Anniversary event is happening. There was a rumour a. while back that SE will be holding a FF 35th Anniversary Event around the end of July/early August so it's possible they might hold these events close to each other and this time.

Ever Crisis for sure, otherwise possibly some kind of update for Part 2? Don't expect anything big though. It could be literally just some info being talked about concerning development or some key art. At best they give a small teaser trailer or title/logo reveal.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Keywords here being "information on" or "details on" the 25th Anniversary event, depending on the translations I've seen. So temper those expectations for next month, the real meat and potatoes will be later.

Ashen

Pro Adventurer
I'd be more than happy with just some minor key art of Part 2, or any sign of life. But I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: LNK

Smoothie King

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pat
Since Part I released, I’ve thought that June 2022 was a likely time that they would announce Part II. Having Nomura make that statement seems like it’s an inevitability. He wanted to show footage off a while ago. I think we’re going to see something.

Reactions: Wol

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
We're going to see FFVIIR Intergrade vol. II - The Road to Freedom, a 2 hour DLC with Zack.

=/

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Intergrade was stated to be the end of Part 1, with all development devoted to the next installment of the Remake. We're not getting anymore DLC, they're focused entirely on the next part.

I really don't think they're going to show anything for Part 2 before December 2022. These other FFVII projects exist to give the main Remake team breathing space to develop the game in peace without expectations or anxiety breathing down their neck. These games are meant to divert attention and sate the fans until the Remake is actually ready to be seen beyond a basic concept trailer.

S-E is 100% trying to avoid the same shit that got them in trouble in the early 2000s. Showing trailers too early with nothing concrete as fans and journos languish for any tangible progress. They are not trying to relive the Versus XIII years again.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I agree completely with your analysis, FS and EC are there to make us wait while they're working on Part 2. That's why I do expect news on EC next time, especially if it's due in September, then it's about time they remember everyone about it.

What I worry about is after part 2, how are they going to make us wait that long haha. I doubt FS and EC will be able to last that long.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I mean, I'm sure the business and designers hope for the games to last that long. :monster:

I'm sure if they don't, S-E will come up with some more novel ideas. No one expected an FFVII battle royale or a Kingdom Hearts AR game but look where we are.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
You mean, Intergrade wasn't trademarked yet??? Also, Final bar line??? The FF bar where fans come to be served by cosplayers of FF characters? xD

Reactions: Wol
Top Bottom