FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Yeah I think a good portion of us will be waiting for that limited extended collectors price-of-a-first-born-child edition that'll come with stickers and post card sized lithographs :monster:

*Limited-edition PS4 with FFVII HD Remake, including a special engraved graphic on the PS4, stickers, lithographs, cardboard life-sized cutouts of all the major characters, metal casing for your game box with an embossed cover, Ultimania of the remake with all the new info, an art book, a limited edition figurine of your entire party fighting Sephiroth, and a real copy of Loveless!*
All for the grand price of $5,000.00! :wackymonster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
*Limited-edition PS4 with FFVII HD Remake, including a special engraved graphic on the PS4, stickers, lithographs, cardboard life-sized cutouts of all the major characters, metal casing for your game box with an embossed cover, Ultimania of the remake with all the new info, an art book, a limited edition figurine of your entire party fighting Sephiroth, and a real copy of Loveless!*

...would anyone like to buy my old worn out car for $5,000? :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm mostly interested in OSTs and special art books.

I'd love to get me some play arts figures but I'd have to convince myself. I know the SE store currently has the recently released Advent Children play arts, but I hated the designs in AC. :(
I genuinely want to own, at the very least, a Red XIII or Barret figure. I'd love it if they released some new OG versions. ^.^

Now....SE did a thing where they released a 25th anniversary bundle box that had all the FF games in it. I don't know if it was released in 'Murica or other countries but anyway...If they did a FFVII 20th anniversary release with all the compilation titles, I'd be soooo into that. :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

It's okay, I can make a bit of money selling my eggs on the interwebs. They pay a pretty penny for white babies. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
CMIAXxlUcAEM7eV.jpg:orig

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
No matter how many times I watch the trailer of the remake, I can't spot Auron.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

I still say it's Vincent.

Well, what I believe is the character they are speaking about: It's towards the end where Barret and Cloud appear walking in the slums, but I think this man is visible before Barret and Cloud appear. If you look to the far right of the screen, there's a girl sitting on the wall with her back to the viewer. Beside her (to the farther right) is a man with a red collar leaning against the wall of a building.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie

I still say it's Vincent.

Well, what I believe is the character they are speaking about: It's towards the end where Barret and Cloud appear walking in the slums, but I think this man is visible before Barret and Cloud appear. If you look to the far right of the screen, there's a girl sitting on the wall with her back to the viewer. Beside her (to the farther right) is a man with a red collar leaning against the wall of a building.

Obviously I was looking on the wrong side because I thought it was on the left side, since I'm left-handed. But I think you're right and it probably is Vincent, despite that at that time he was still in the ShinRa Manor, but then again, this is only a teaser trailer, right?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I looked at the far right of the trailer and I still can't see the man in red. Are you guys sure there's someone in red there? Can someone please attatch a picture or something at that very area I keep missing or something? Even pausing it I still don't see it.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
It looks like Auron wearing Vincent's clothing if you ask me, except for the bandana and claw-gaunlet.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Well, I don't think it's Vincent, but I don't understand why Auron would make a cameo. Either way, it's someone...

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Cameo of Auron in the remake to force everyone to say that X and VII are the same universe? :monster:

But really... it does look a lot like him....

00035.jpg

Ghost X

There is FFX concept art of Auron with a red collar too, but meh, I'm not actually arguing the point, just pointing out how people are making that connection.

In a completely unrelated topic, I find it more interesting that puffy jackets are apparently in fashion for people in the trailer, which appear similar to Barret's AC outfit. EG: Guy about to board train 0:17, first guy in the alleyway 1:14, fourth-ish person in the alleyway 1:17, another guy appearing on the left a split second before Barret makes his appearance, also 1:17. Probably a repeated character model, but one that just sticks out for me :P.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I ran the downward pan into the slums through a panoramic image stitching program, here's the result (this is as far down as I can go without it getting messed up):

Click for full resolution. :D

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
Thanks for the panoramic :)
Actually I see that the supporting pillars (such as the one destroyed for the collapse of Sector 7) are extremely faithful to the original design. Neat detail.

Lex

Administrator
I ran the downward pan into the slums through a panoramic image stitching program, here's the result (this is as far down as I can go without it getting messed up):

Click for full resolution. :D

This is awesome. I actually did exactly the same thing for Cloud in my avatar but because of the lighting changes (shadows appearing and disappearing on his sword and arms) I had to photoshop the fuck out of it to get it to look remotely normal. I've got the huge version of it saved somewhere if anyone wants it?

Top Bottom