• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

I don't think I'd be fond of subtitles, especially since the first game doesn't have one.

Joking aside, the cleanest way to handle it would probably be:

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 2
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 3

Also, if you compare the Remake logo to the original, you'll notice they enlarged the Meteor and tilted/shifted it, creating the perfect amount of room for a single number on the right side...

1582083500320.png
1582083640509.png

So I'm betting it'll become something like this:

1582083229522.png
1582083592200.png

Last edited:
Final Fantasy VII Remake 6: Veni, Sola Bellator (365*10 days)

This full-length Final Fantasy experience develops Cloud’s iconic loner persona. In this game, which features 2 blu-rays of content, we’ll follow Cloud alone, as he doubles back from Junon to Fort Condor between cutscenes to try and play every possible tower defense minigame. This exciting and beloved chapter has been long awaited, and we hope you this new segment will delight and stall you while we invent new materia to replace all the ones we gave you in Midgar.

Top Bottom