• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
:(

But ugh why did I sell my copy of FFVII? I should have kept it. I bet the price would have jumped when this vet's released...

Smaddy

Green Mage
Had to stop in and say hi. It's probably been a few years... but I am so excited for this remake. Is this even real????:excited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
This might be my favorite reaction gif so far, lol. I keep laughing at it:
i5yepsm4x8hwsmn5zpw6.gif

Lex

Administrator
I keep imagining what it would be like if I'd woken up in the morning and seen this thread without knowing.

I'd be like... why is it so long? Lol shit there must be drama.

*opens thread*

mind-blown-brain-explode-terry-crews-old-spice.gif

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i can't wait for the zoomed in screenshots on their hd faces so i can see every speck of dirt and count the pores on cloud's face and how it determines his undying love

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I keep imagining what it would be like if I'd woken up in the morning and seen this thread.

I'd be like... why is it so long? Lol shit there must be drama.

*opens thread*

mind-blown-brain-explode-terry-crews-old-spice.gif
Well the title and the name of the forum would probably be a giveaway before you even opened it :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
wait i just realized this means theyll be orchestrating the entire soundtrack

HEAVY BREATHING

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
wait i just realized this means theyll be orchestrating the entire soundtrack

HEAVY BREATHING

oh shit, yeah, you're right. i think that has me more excited about this than any of the previous news they've revealed thus far

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
This could very well be the best E3 I have witnessed in years.

---FFVII Remake
---New Doom Game
---Shenmue 3
---Ryu in Smash Bros (seriously WTF when did this happen?)
---LAST GUARDIAN IS BEING MADE (miracle of miracles)
---Batman Arkham Knight is almost out
---Metal Gear Solid V is almost out
---Final Fantasy XV is almost... um... well it's almost SOMETHING.

Next thing you know they'll announce Dizzy for Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-....

And who knows... MY SIG SAYS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN DAMMIT.

I just hope GOD doesn't come back and take all the Christians away and summon locusts or something like it's friggan JUDGEMENT DAY....

*Hopes Jesus doesn't come back before FFVII is Remade*

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
OHMYOD I JUST INHALED MY EYEBALLS! OHMYGOD.
I NEED A MINUTE TO...I JUST...I NEED A MINUTE!!!!!!

...TO REGAIN MY COMPOSURE AND STOP SCREAMING...!!!

we're gonna finally see what cloud's mom looks like

I already know what Cloud's mom looks like - in my own imagination. I don't need SE to show me every wrinkle and pore.

I can't be the only one who doesn't want this remake. It's going to be a disappointment, no matter how good it is, because even with the best graphics in the world they cannot recreate the thrill of playing this game for the first time. People who think they will feel again what they felt before are in for a big let down.

I must admit I'm quite excited to see Midgar and all the other locations in detail. The trailer was amazing for that. But I really hate the idea of knowing exactly what somebody like the Sector 7 station guard looks like. I want room left for my own imagination.

I'd have been happy with a Midgar Grand Prix racing game.

Top Bottom