FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
You'll still get that boxed complete game ... just be prepared to wait a couple of extra years after the initial release. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Back to the reactions thing, I like how we can all remember what we were doing when we found out... for the record, I was at work and a friend texted me about it... I guess he thought I was watching E3 for some reason

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
But now I'm an adult! :reptar:
I initially read your signature as part of this post. :monster:

So it looked like:

But now I'm an adult! :reptar:

hRS2UfW.jpg

:monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't understand pre-ordering so early when you don't even know what the pre-order bonuses are.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I preordered when the game was announced. :wacky:

To me it's not about preorder bonuses, but since I plan on getting it on day one I might as well lock it down now and then forget about it until it's shipped.

This is for the likes of Amazon of course where you don't have to pay upfront so if a better edition is announced I can easily cancel and just order the other one. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I very rarely preorder more than a couple days. There's never any doubt about a high profile release being available, and even less of chance of me forgetting about the release of an FF7 remake :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Fuck the regular pre-order, you gotta pre-order the super-duper-limited-mako edition as soon as it's announced. :awesomonster:

Cjiadon

Blueberry
If there was ever a time for me to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a collectors edition (for me, comparatively), it would some for this though. I will probably buy whatever super duper edition deluxe thing they come out with.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
I don't understand pre-ordering so early when you don't even know what the pre-order bonuses are.

I can understand it if it's a game that I want but don't really care that much about the pre-order bonus... but something like this, I'm waiting until the super deluxe mega fanboy edition ('cause you know there's gonna be one) gets announced.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'm gonna wait until the 20 year anniversary of the remake :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'm gonna wait until the 20th year anniversary of the remake

Good luck with that, because I don't see the first part of the Remake coming out next year(which is the 20th anniversary of the original game and the 30th anniversary since the very first Final Fantasy game was released).

I think the closest thing we'll get in regards to the game's anniversary are newly upgraded model renders of the characters in posters, and things like that-songs, posters, maybe a HD remaster of Dirge of Cerberus for PS4(though I don't see that happening either), and maybe a new trailer for the remake for maybe...2018 if we're lucky?(I hope this theory is not towards KH3, because I seriously want that game to come out in 2017 more than anything else.)

But you never know.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I think she meant she'd be getting the remake in the remake itself is 20 years old.

....Huh? That doesn't make any sense. The remake in the remake itself is 20 years old? I think you're mistaking that for the original game.

AvecAloes

Donator
Force meant to say "when the remake itself is 20 years old", the "in the remake" is just a typo. Octo was just making a joke, probably about not being able to afford the remake plus the PS4 right now.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So essentially, Octo is going to wait until the 40th anniversary of FFVII.

We'll all still be posting on TLS so I say go for it. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Big numbers like that seem crazy but then you remember Sonic the Hedgehog is 25 this year and we're all ancient beings :monster:

Diamonddark

SEPINHORF LIVES!
AKA
Rich
I may leave buying this game until all parts of the 'multi-part series' are released. I don't own a PS4 yet and would wait until the PS4 Neo is released before considering the console anyway so I may as well then wait until the console is cheap and the games are all out.

With age comes patience and the lack of need for instant gratification :)

Top Bottom